Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

20230104_141950.jpg

Shout out to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
for the discount.

I always liked the all star cw. Too bad originally I was unaware of RD in advance. My RD used to be limited to: walking into the store and seeing them on the shelf, a friend/kid at school, or watching the games. Then I knew it was time to beg and move to the shoe store lol. I had already got my designated pairs for that year, so these were out. It's nice to have them with my 96 ASG shorts now.

The White Outsole/Midsole makes the Penny 1s for me, as it highlights the signature “wing”.

I knew fans of this model would flip :lol: I'm not talking about the midsole or wing.. only the sole. I have traditionally not liked white soles. There's def some that pull it off but it's usually a deterrent for me.

I knew fans of this model would flip :lol: I'm not talking about the midsole or wing.. only the sole. I have traditionally not liked white soles. There's def some that pull it off but it's usually a deterrent for me.
The white sole adds a nice bit of contrast that helps bring the whole cw together. Having the sole be fully black would throw off the look of the shoe

Not at all.. I'm just understandably getting more replies shocked by what I said and in both cases, I'm being told, by way of design, that I'm wrong. All I did was the same thing :lol:

Do you like the blue sole on the Social Status pair?

Love the way they did the sole on them. I like the balance on those more but I'm not a fan of some of the extra detailing and lack of a jeweled swoosh which makes the shoe for me. That sole + Orlando's and I'm great. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom