Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I’m holding on to mine still. I worry about the day the bubbles give way

A1EC8077-CE90-40C5-A9D2-CD0658DD1A52.jpeg
I’m holding on to mine still. I worry about the day the bubbles give way

A1EC8077-CE90-40C5-A9D2-CD0658DD1A52.jpeg
A142E63C-B394-41B7-BF3F-750716EA504A.jpeg

Mines holding on too, still clear but the toe cap is Slightly separating

Pic is a couple years old but bubbles are a little clouded now
1F1F9C16-8FD5-4910-BE96-BD8338434052.jpeg

I still have my pair from 2005. They began deteriorating due to age, so I ended using them as beaters for my rec center shoes to exercise in. Those are the last pair of gym shoes I used when I was exercising in my neighborhood rec center before the pandemic f'd everything up in March 2020. I haven't execised since it reopened in 2021 because there are too many limitations for me.

Just like the Jordan 12s, if you follow the signature recipe (Playoff, Flu Game, University Yellow, etc.), the final product will look dope. In this case, White anterior Outsole, White Midsole/Wing, Suede/Nubuck Black Upper and Laces, Pinsptripe Tongue, Black OR White Posterior Wedge/Midsole/Outsole, [insert color] for the Swooshes, Lining and Accents would take my money.

Last edited:
Pretty sure those KD’s were photoshopped still. The swoosh on these is flat and not jeweled. Believe these are a Duke PE because that’s the Duke logo on the tongue, not the usual KD logo.
That photoshop messed with my emotions man… thought that Penny 1 tribute KD was real at first glance :smh: :lol:

Nike Sportswear really seems to be picking up the pace this year's with retro Nike releases.

Lots of Pennys, Foams back, finally retroing models people have been wanting, and re-releasing shoes that came out as early as 2020.

Might as well bring back Agassi's, and do a Penny 7 :lol:

Nike Sportswear really seems to be picking up the pace this year's with retro Nike releases.

Lots of Pennys, Foams back, finally retroing models people have been wanting, and re-releasing shoes that came out as early as 2020.

Might as well bring back Agassi's, and do a Penny 7 :lol:

No Agassi shoes on the docket. Just a bunch of Agassi "inspired" Cross Trainers. There's a Pixel pair coming in the fall. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom