Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I’m a big fan of the Penny line but I’m not going to blindly support something because it’s a Penny. They’ve been releasing so so colorways that have left a lot to be desired. I think the Orlando 1 release may have actually soured some ppl’s thoughts on the line, because that colorway was extremely desired.

1000002757.jpg

Bring these back since we can't get Orlando's.

Nike needs to make Protros of the original Penny colours, correct tongue, correct air bag, up to date materials. People would love that!
As much as I love the OG retro colours, I can not buy them, since I have no use for them. I want to use them for what they were made, playing ball and not having to worry about foot pain after every single wear!

Nike needs to make Protros of the original Penny colours, correct tongue, correct air bag, up to date materials. People would love that!
As much as I love the OG retro colours, I can not buy them, since I have no use for them. I want to use them for what they were made, playing ball and not having to worry about foot pain after every single wear!
Have been saying this for a while now.
Could you imagine soft quality upper material and zoom bags alone? Would be fresh and so much more comfortable.
Have had the Homes in rotation for the month and while i really like the look man are they hard as hell in contrast to say Kobes or recent Jordan models.

Back
Top Bottom