Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

how does this fit
grin.gif
 i got the purple/blk and to me its true to size
ohwell.gif
 wondering if this is the same
grin.gif

i went a full size down...most people r saying they went .5 down

Originally Posted by edunpeal

how does this fit
grin.gif
 i got the purple/blk and to me its true to size
ohwell.gif
 wondering if this is the same
grin.gif

i went a full size down...most people r saying they went .5 down

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay confirmed these will release Friday morning at 12am EST (Thurs. going into Fri.).

$125 is the price and they are excluded from discounts.
Now leave a pair for me you bastids.  
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Yup, they should be on our website with a count down timer during the day tomorrow (3/10/11).

EastbayRep - Ray
I am assuming they will be excluded from discount? Will the free shipping coupon code work?

Eastbay confirmed these will release Friday morning at 12am EST (Thurs. going into Fri.).

laugh.gif

mad.gif
Yup, they should be on our website with a count down timer during the day tomorrow (3/10/11).

EastbayRep - Ray
I am assuming they will be excluded from discount? Will the free shipping coupon code work?

I cant wait to grab 2 pairs of these I missed out the last time so I have to make up for it

I cant wait to grab 2 pairs of these I missed out the last time so I have to make up for it

got mine from PYS.com this afternoon. so so fresh. only thing is that they run really big imo. im a 10 but i should have got a 9.5. oh well il just wear two pairs of socks.

got mine from PYS.com this afternoon. so so fresh. only thing is that they run really big imo. im a 10 but i should have got a 9.5. oh well il just wear two pairs of socks.

Can someone tell me what the cushioning setup is in the forefoot on these?  Eastbay's description for the blk/purple ones says they have a visable zoom unit????  $#! is that?  I know the originals supposedly had tensile/zoom air, do these have zoom in forefoot?

Can someone tell me what the cushioning setup is in the forefoot on these?  Eastbay's description for the blk/purple ones says they have a visable zoom unit????  $#! is that?  I know the originals supposedly had tensile/zoom air, do these have zoom in forefoot?

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Taken from NDC:
Slip into a sleek hoops-shoe silhouette built for smooth moves with a pair of Nike Air Max Penny. Designed for Penny Hardaway, this retro-revived classic basketball shoe features a durable synthetic and genuine leather upper for superior fit and feel. The Phylon midsole with Visible Max Air heel bag adds superior cushioning on the court, and solid rubber outsole gives traction and grip for all your smooth moves.

Taken from NDC:
Slip into a sleek hoops-shoe silhouette built for smooth moves with a pair of Nike Air Max Penny. Designed for Penny Hardaway, this retro-revived classic basketball shoe features a durable synthetic and genuine leather upper for superior fit and feel. The Phylon midsole with Visible Max Air heel bag adds superior cushioning on the court, and solid rubber outsole gives traction and grip for all your smooth moves.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

laugh.gif

mad.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
They will be excluded from discounts, but you can use a free shipping promotion on them.

The "Visible Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji]" appears to be a typo.  I have informed the appropriate personal to update the information on the website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by joeman1515

laugh.gif

mad.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
They will be excluded from discounts, but you can use a free shipping promotion on them.

The "Visible Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji]" appears to be a typo.  I have informed the appropriate personal to update the information on the website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
dont sweat it man

if these are similar to the other Penny releases in the past.......you will be able to get em DIRT cheap

I got almost EVERY Penny retro in the Orlando colorsways for almost half price cause they sit for so long

trust me if these are like all the others they will be around for AWHILE
i dunno bout that...orlando colored pennys always sell steady and consistent....now if we were talkin bout OTHER colorways you'd have a point.

the orlando penny III sat for a good amount of time were iam at
grin.gif
then i finally got them for $79.99
pimp.gif
i think it also depends on your location and since this is the 1st out of the penny sig series it probably has more hype to it
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom