Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
dont sweat it man

if these are similar to the other Penny releases in the past.......you will be able to get em DIRT cheap

I got almost EVERY Penny retro in the Orlando colorsways for almost half price cause they sit for so long

trust me if these are like all the others they will be around for AWHILE
i dunno bout that...orlando colored pennys always sell steady and consistent....now if we were talkin bout OTHER colorways you'd have a point.

the orlando penny III sat for a good amount of time were iam at
grin.gif
then i finally got them for $79.99
pimp.gif
i think it also depends on your location and since this is the 1st out of the penny sig series it probably has more hype to it
ohwell.gif

^^

EVERY PENNY SAT in north florida except (Royal Foams, Royal Half Cents & Coppers)

I got both OG colorways in 2's and 3's from my Footaction around $80......also got to use my homeboys 50 on the silver half cents when they was marked to $150

its sad Pennys sit in Florida SMH

Thats like OG Jays sitting in the Chi

^^

EVERY PENNY SAT in north florida except (Royal Foams, Royal Half Cents & Coppers)

I got both OG colorways in 2's and 3's from my Footaction around $80......also got to use my homeboys 50 on the silver half cents when they was marked to $150

its sad Pennys sit in Florida SMH

Thats like OG Jays sitting in the Chi

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

orlando 1's are siiick...debating though bc so many shoes have dropped

i feel ya...

so far i've put out about 6 bills for shoes since the Jan... and it's only March.

Dang.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

orlando 1's are siiick...debating though bc so many shoes have dropped

i feel ya...

so far i've put out about 6 bills for shoes since the Jan... and it's only March.

Dang.

Originally Posted by mildsauce

I don't think the penny III's are as well received as the orlando 1's are...
they aren't...its a missmatch

penny III's are probably da less appealing outta da whole series.

penny IV's in likable colors style all over da penny III's

That's what i'm saying.  People comparing how II's and III's sat to how the OG I's might sell is a hard comparison to make.  OG 1's and royal foams are the only penny's that sell well.

That's what i'm saying.  People comparing how II's and III's sat to how the OG I's might sell is a hard comparison to make.  OG 1's and royal foams are the only penny's that sell well.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

anyone knows how much each stores might be getting like footlocker I will hate to having to wake up early for these

uh i dont think your gonna need to wake up early to get these.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

anyone knows how much each stores might be getting like footlocker I will hate to having to wake up early for these

uh i dont think your gonna need to wake up early to get these.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay confirmed these will release Friday morning at 12am EST (Thurs. going into Fri.).

$125 is the price and they are excluded from discounts.
Now leave a pair for me you bastids.  
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Just posting an update on this, since the shoes have not popped up on our website yet, I contacted some people to see what was going on.  They told me the shoes will not appear on our website until later tonight.  I was not given an exact time.  Once they are up on our website, you would be able to order them right away.  If you do not want to wait until they are on our website, you can order them now by calling in using our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 and giving the phone agent the product numbers for the shoes.

The product numbers are:

11089001 - Men's size
15519002 - Youth size

The men's size is currently in stock. We have yet to receive our shipment in for the youth size, so any order placed for them will be a back-order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay confirmed these will release Friday morning at 12am EST (Thurs. going into Fri.).

$125 is the price and they are excluded from discounts.
Now leave a pair for me you bastids.  
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Just posting an update on this, since the shoes have not popped up on our website yet, I contacted some people to see what was going on.  They told me the shoes will not appear on our website until later tonight.  I was not given an exact time.  Once they are up on our website, you would be able to order them right away.  If you do not want to wait until they are on our website, you can order them now by calling in using our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 and giving the phone agent the product numbers for the shoes.

The product numbers are:

11089001 - Men's size
15519002 - Youth size

The men's size is currently in stock. We have yet to receive our shipment in for the youth size, so any order placed for them will be a back-order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom