Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Dude just joined yesterday. Probably new to the shoe game 
laugh.gif

Either that or dudes want shoes retro'd every other year 
mean.gif
Naw im not new to the shoe game and I think 7 years is good enough time to bring back out a retro or should those who want the shoes wait another 3 years?
He still dont believe they retroed tho
laugh.gif

2's are my fav penny but even i passed on um. They were on deep discount too well the 2 other og colorways. The black colorway sold well i believe

I wouldnt mind another retro of 2's but i wont die if they dont come out anytime soon
Never said I didnt believe they did just didnt remember when it was the last time I saw them. And how is the 2's your favorite of the Penny's but you pass on them
mean.gif

Easy. The fit.

The penny 2 has always fit weird imo

Plus the retros didnt feel like the ogs as far as cushioning

The shoe being narrow and the toe creaing pushing on the top of my toes i could handle cuz the cushioning was heavenly but the retroes lacked that

what do you mean by the toe creasing pushing into the toe? never had a pair so i'd like to know 

Even tho the penny 2s dropped SIX years ago, they were available in stores for MONTHS and for BELOW retail for the longest. Didn't start selling for money until a couple years ago.
A sneaker head that's been in the game for seven years had plenty of times to get them.

And tired of penny Is? Only THREE colors dropped recently and one of them was stupid limited.

#CMON SON!

Have to agree with @bigj505  here.

Also worth mentioning that if you just flat out want Penny 2s, and the cw isn't important to you, there are several colorways of them on the bay for under retail DS like the "Sprite" and that Volt/black. I got the Sprites myself just last year. So heads up you should def scoop off there if you fiendin for a pair.

Last edited:
Copped my black penny 2's for $100 out the door when they came out 5-6 years ago still lookin fresh also...love that shoe

2's were my first penny's but the 1's will always be my favorites. I still remember the orlando penny that I wasn't able to get but the magazine ad that I cut out and hung on my wall. All about the childhood memories. Penny 1's and the penny 2 ( Atlantic or black) are all I'll cop. Other than the foams of course.

Even tho the penny 2s dropped SIX years ago, they were available in stores for MONTHS and for BELOW retail for the longest. Didn't start selling for money until a couple years ago.
A sneaker head that's been in the game for seven years had plenty of times to get them.

And tired of penny Is? Only THREE colors dropped recently and one of them was stupid limited.

#CMON SON!
LOL is a sneaker head not supposed to care about this shoe or something? and about 6 years ago just about every shoe would stay in the store for a while and then the Concords dropped and the rest was history. But despite what you all say I'm still waiting on the shoe. 

#CMON SON!
LOL is a sneaker head not supposed to care about this shoe or something? and about 6 years ago just about every shoe would stay in the store for a while and then the Concords dropped and the rest was history. But despite what you all say I'm still waiting on the shoe. 

He still dont believe they retroed tho :lol:

2's are my fav penny but even i passed on um. They were on deep discount too well the 2 other og colorways. The black colorway sold well i believe

I wouldnt mind another retro of 2's but i wont die if they dont come out anytime soon

I copped those Black and White Penny 2s back in 2009 for $60 from Foot Action. Best shoe purchase ever and they are built like tanks. Wish I would have doubled up. They were just sitting here in Dallas.

I copped those Black and White Penny 2s back in 2009 for $60 from Foot Action. Best shoe purchase ever and they are built like tanks. Wish I would have doubled up. They were just sitting here in Dallas.
True... I remember seeing them for $69 and the black/red Pippen 1 were $59 at the Footaction in Hattiesburg that year!

doubled up on the blk/blue penny 2s about 6-7 years ago for $40 a pair at footaction in CT.  was kind of shocked given it was an OG color and ppl love these pennys but it was a no brainer for me.  still got a pair and sold the other and they still look fresh.  still need to add the 3s and 4s to the collection though.  

Back
Top Bottom