Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Screenshot_20220724-215728.png

Hoodie is on sale and use 20% coupon at check out. Comes out to $53.58 plus tax.

Are you looking for a 15 too or 14?

Yes!!!!

Grabbed the last size 15, shipping was $25 but I do not give a damn. Got my double up, so much appreciated my friend. If you need anything in any size, please send me a private message.

Thank you again, love this hobby and this forum.

Last edited:
The Gawd showing us how it's done
Niketalk take notes... This is how you properly rock your Pennys... Jay doesn't miss :pimp:

:rofl:Yeah, maybe if we were all still 14.
But, NGL, it never occurred to me to put white laces in the Orlandos. Would have to see in person but that looks like a nice changeup to me.

All the OG Colorways are fire. I’m in. Can’t wait for All Stars, LOVE the all black.. Crazy fire shoe 🔥 I hope they’ll all be easy to get like the SS pairs. Need my Penny Collection turnt the **** 🆙.

Anyone know where to find the SS Desert Sands for the low? 👀🙏 like $190 ish shipped :evil:?

Brang out the Penny 2’s as well Nike, OG’s & some new flavors, make it easy for us. 😎 a little sit don’t hurt. 🙌

Penny 1 & 2 Onslaught pleeaase Nike!?!?

Last edited:
Nah... he doesn't have the Magic shorts to match. Also needs to tuck the jersey in and carry a 90s NBA game ball around as well. I'm JK for the most part. As a Mavs fan that magic jersey is probably one of the non Dallas jerseys I'd consider buying.

Back
Top Bottom