Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

So far if the FTL Homes release are any indication of how they will handle any subsequent Orlando release then that’s basically a wrap for these :smh:. At least back in the day they would label things “quickstike” giving you the heads up that they would be super limited and you were taking the L. Now they just don’t give a damn. They must have stopped production on these not even a third of the way through the production cycle. Question is why. The Nike team in charge of the Pennies this year are a bunch of petty, incompetent bozo’s for how they handled this “release”. End rant.
Praying that this release will go down like the SC trainer where pairs keep popping up and the resellers move on to something else.

After this release as cliche as it is for many on here I really think I am done with Nike. Im sick of their BS and this is the final straw for me. This release makes me hate what sneakers are like for a bunch of dweebs that only wanna sell ****. F off and let people cop what they want and look for something else that doesn’t waste peoples time

Praying that this release will go down like the SC trainer where pairs keep popping up and the resellers move on to something else.

After this release as cliche as it is for many on here I really think I am done with Nike. Im sick of their BS and this is the final straw for me. This release makes me hate what sneakers are like for a bunch of dweebs that only wanna sell ****. F off and let people cop what they want and look for something else that doesn’t waste peoples time

I wish I could say that. I still have a couple pairs I want to pick up before I am really done. I will need all 3 OG colorways of the Penny 2 if they do them right. The last couple releases were so uncomfortable.

I hear you, with all that being said. If Nike GR those ATC 4 Kiwi and Mariana joints. You know you’ll grab a pair or two

it's been a while since i wore the same shoe on a constant basis, these are the ones!
20220817_125906.jpg
Is that a 2 tone rose or stainless steel datejust?

It's hard for me to believe this release is really impacted by delayed shipments. Hell, most of nike releases are pushed back, retailers that haven't received their shipments most likely aren't getting many in the first place & these raffles kinda confirm that. These aren't Jordan's so I believe most restocks if any will be quick & few in between. The Penny line is grail status to me so it's sad to know I might not be able to grab certain pairs I really want that in the past 90% of the time went on sale.

It's hard for me to believe this release is really impacted by delayed shipments. Hell, most of nike releases are pushed back, retailers that haven't received their shipments most likely aren't getting many in the first place & these raffles kinda confirm that. These aren't Jordan's so I believe most restocks if any will be quick & few in between. The Penny line is grail status to me so it's sad to know I might not be able to grab certain pairs I really want that in the past 90% of the time went on sale.
Everything is hit or miss. That is why I pay retail, if possible, on releases I want even if they seem to probably go on sale. Annoying to say the least, but at least it’s not a drug that I need to stay alive. Once the government starts running like Nike we are screwed.

Yeah I think it's a wrap for the Orlando's, Nike really messed this release up. These should've been as available as say a recent retro like the Total Max Uptempo white/navy from last year where if you wanted a pair you could most likely find one with relative ease. But of course that seems like asking too much of Nike. :emoji_thumbsdown:

Back
Top Bottom