Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by jordan304

these do not run big !!! i repeat do not run big!!! shoes are just a little bit wider than some other sneakers thats all but these do not run big!!

Yup, wide, but true to size 

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Picked these up from Eastbay. Free shipping, no taxes. I don't mind the wait to save like $20 if I get them local.
wink.gif
Aren't you lucky.  I just called and they're not selling until midnight (EST).  

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Picked these up from Eastbay. Free shipping, no taxes. I don't mind the wait to save like $20 if I get them local.
wink.gif
Aren't you lucky.  I just called and they're not selling until midnight (EST).  

should've gotten it from eastbay since its the same price as sneaker.st. I get free shipping anyways since i'm a gold club member. I hope they ship fast.

should've gotten it from eastbay since its the same price as sneaker.st. I get free shipping anyways since i'm a gold club member. I hope they ship fast.

Has anyone else noticed that they're not up on eastbay yet? I'm here in LA and I called 3 footlockers, 2 footactions, and 2 finishlines............they all don't have these.

Has anyone else noticed that they're not up on eastbay yet? I'm here in LA and I called 3 footlockers, 2 footactions, and 2 finishlines............they all don't have these.

I have never had a problem with the box sent in their bag. Not a big deal to me. I'll be damn sneaker.st got a size 9 now.

I have never had a problem with the box sent in their bag. Not a big deal to me. I'll be damn sneaker.st got a size 9 now.

tried to cop these x2 on sneaker st but said it was not allowed.

So I changed it to x1 and went through!!! YAY! copped the last sz. 11 on sneaker st.

I can't wait! Props to those who have already copped.

tried to cop these x2 on sneaker st but said it was not allowed.

So I changed it to x1 and went through!!! YAY! copped the last sz. 11 on sneaker st.

I can't wait! Props to those who have already copped.

Back
Top Bottom