OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Was able to cop an extra 11.5 for the bamboos from END...If anyone wants just PM me, just lookin to get my money bacc..

Looks like I'll try for the uptempos and the girl friend will try for the 1s on the app. Hopefully there is more stock then the quick strike they had on the 20th

The hype was real when the black white pair released and Eastbay was playing games with their release. Those also didn't even drop on the app. I think once these hit the states in a general release they will be had...not easily...but not super difficult.

Gotta thank Nike for making it so easy for sz 11 and up to cop (At least for me anyway). Size 10 and under still vanishing off of websites in any colorway within 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Anyone got advice on what types of things to wear with the uptempo. Have 3 pair and haven't worn em yet cause they look so big on foot haha. I'm thinking they would look better with baggy pants but I don't have anything baggy.

Anyone got advice on what types of things to wear with the uptempo. Have 3 pair and haven't worn em yet cause they look so big on foot haha. I'm thinking they would look better with baggy pants but I don't have anything baggy.

Just try them out with some pants you already have it should be good

They are big, and they almost look like clown shoes worn with skinny jeans

View media item 2131438

That's not regular pic is the definition of extreme

Last edited:
Lol why would y'all even wear these with denim.

These a sweat pants out and about sneaker.. Or like baby js said with shorts... Joints look stupid with skinny jeans.

Back
Top Bottom