OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

This was the shoe that taught me never to hoop in shoes with plastic eyelets.
I was in grade 12 with the red black and whites.
They lasted a few practices and then half a game.
Took but 1 step on from a tubby kid and it was snap city, completely useless.
I really liked the vc3 so i thought nike may have upped their plastic lace loop game by then but no, same thing, even worse.
These were og problems too.

Anyone else think the laces are hella short? I had to tie them like factory DS style cause there wasn't enough lace.

anyone else notice that their shoe curves upwards in the toe area. Tried on two pairs pairs at a local Footaction and the same issue with both pairs, one was actually worse than the other.

anyone else notice that their shoe curves upwards in the toe area. Tried on two pairs pairs at a local Footaction and the same issue with both pairs, one was actually worse than the other.

i dunno but the toe box on my white pair is roomy and my black white pair the toe box crushes my toes.

lol now that i look at um one of my black white shoe curves up like the iron shiek lol

i dunno but the toe box on my white pair is roomy and my black white pair the toe box crushes my toes.

lol now that i look at um one of my black white shoe curves up like the iron shiek lol

:lol:

I can't imagine what's going on at the factory when they are making these shoes. My FILA FX 100 curve upward too it like my foot is on this flat insole and my toes are on an incline. I had to exchange a pair of Griffey max 1 for the same problem,

Where's everyone that said black/white's would be GR'd by this time in the summer and pairs would be available. Smh.

Man..... I need this to happen. Passed on em when the they released thinking they would hit sale status in a few weeks. Boy was I wrong. Didn't know these youngins even cared about any type of pippens

Last edited:
Man..... I need this to happen. Passed on em when the they released thinking they would hit sale status in a few weeks. Boy was I wrong. Didn't know these youngins even cared about any type of pippens
I think if they released like any other sneaker, all spots all at once, then I think they would have sat. But with the way them at Nike staggered the releases they gave it the impression of them being limited, which of course hyped them up

White/Gum FTA map
jawduo.jpg

FTL map
mi2ex3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom