OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Easy cop from local, as long as your not in a big city it shouldn't be a problem, went at 1230 pm looked like had a solid size run still. The Monday release helps alot
hell, i just copped from my local HoH at Pentagon City. They have a full sz run. Walked in and got a 10.5 lickity split (B Rabbit voice).

You're right though, monday morning release helped. this Saturday they'll all be gone

White/Gum Air Trainer 3s easily my favorite cop of the year.  I'll take them out the box every now and then just to stare at them, lol

Reactions: ARK
Managed to get the white gums from Footlocker, kept trying to add to cart and lucked out. Should be here Friday.

Still searching for the black pair.

Last edited:
They need to restock the black pair.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

They need to restock the black pair.
I still feel this will happen. Kinda like the Air Tech Challenge II's. Nike dropped the hyped up Lavas as a QS and sold out instantly. Then followed up with a bunch of different cws and eventually re-released Hot Lavas as a GR. Then they were everywhere on discount and in outlets. I don't think they'll do a massive re-release of the Blacks, but I feel like it has to happen eventually given the relative success of the Uptempo line this year. And the entire Black Uptempo release was a complete mess. #wishfulthinking

For those in the DMV, the Arundel mills Foot Locker has the black pair in a 9.5. A half size too big for me.

Just added the gums to the collection after failing to capture the Banned 1s.

I have all the 2016 Uptempo releases besides the gums and the Asia hoops (those are the 1s I did not want).. Not ashamed to admit that I did not have the money for the gums after placing higher goals of obtaining the Banned 1s + the red Tims + rent was due.. Hopefully I can still find my size in store this Friday when I get paid again or else I'll have to resort to resell which is looking like $210

Any talks of FTL restocking. I went into my local shop and they had a couple 10.5 sitting. Sales associate appeared clueless when I asked if they were restocked pairs.

I still feel this will happen. Kinda like the Air Tech Challenge II's. Nike dropped the hyped up Lavas as a QS and sold out instantly. Then followed up with a bunch of different cws and eventually re-released Hot Lavas as a GR. Then they were everywhere on discount and in outlets. I don't think they'll do a massive re-release of the Blacks, but I feel like it has to happen eventually given the relative success of the Uptempo line this year. And the entire Black Uptempo release was a complete mess. #wishfulthinking

I hope so.

Any talks of FTL restocking. I went into my local shop and they had a couple 10.5 sitting. Sales associate appeared clueless when I asked if they were restocked pairs.

If you're talking about the black white colorway I've been checking in with my local stores about once a month. They had no word on a restock so I'm guessing they were returns. I think the flagship Footlocker store in NYC had some for their grand opening.

I saw a sz 10 blk/whts at my local fl in Albany, NY today and they also had a few pairs of the white/gums. I also saw the white/gums sitting at jimmy jazz. I really wanna cop a pair of the whites, especially with seeing them just sit, but I feel like id ruin them.

Back
Top Bottom