OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I like the ogs cuz the more white on the bottom made it look more like graffiti on the side of the shoe

Also the old school jersey lettering like on the og jordan v with 23 on the side. They changed that as well

Another difference is the white reflective 3m isnt that strong in the "AIR" letters i bet.

The leather '05 retros had that stong reflective 3m

Still most definitely will cop despite the differnces from th OG.
One thing that wouldve turned me off from would be using anything other than duraback
This shoe is an abomination to all of mankind 
laugh.gif

Are these not releasing early in Canada as well?
I'm in Toronto and will buy these ASAP if they're already in stores.

Was going to wait to c in person and copp but seems like my local hoh is done...
Glad my old ones are still okay
View media item 1945352
Olympics are the best colorway anyways until they do them justice and have the white make it to the midsole and give us decent bubbles, my only gripe with the bubbles is that they can make 180s and full air shoes with HUGE bubbles but cant give retros bigger bubbles? Nike slapping its fans in the mouth once again

man o man. The story I have to share with my Nike TAlk friends.

So as you know I was checking in and the discussion was these were released without notice.

I saw them at the mall and I was gonna pass.

had a change of heart, drove to a different  mall asked for them they said sold out

went to another spot , had to park my car illegally and pray I don't get ticketed and towed again. the lady said: I don't have youre size but it says we have a 11.5 in the system". ( In my head im like which one of youre co workers is hiding the sneaker?

Then she printed off all the locations that had the size, mind you I left my cell at home,smh. now I have to rely on my listening skills. one location was 10 min away another was 30 min and the other was an hour away.

went to one spot asked the lady she had the shoe but didn't have my size. as soon as I walked out the meter made was smiling with joy putting a ticket on the whip.

then I went to another spot said they had quanity 3 pair. I asked the lady about the shoe, she looked at me like I had a snake coming out of my mouth. then I asked someone else and he said we sold out. then when I told

him it says you have 3 pairs here of the 11.5. he said let me check again. in my head I was like you shady mofo. called one store using there phone they suppousedly had 5 pair, but the store associate said nope we sold out. I was like b.s,

decided to go back to first store where the employess were customer friendly and helpful but to my dismay there shift was up and the next batch of people were rude as hell but they had a size bigger so I took it, I figure since I went tru this hassle I'm leaving with something

the dude that was trying to help me wanted me to buy socks t shirts. it got to the point where he was like can u help a brother out and buy a shirt, In my head I wanted to tell him jump off and get me my shoe.

then I go to the bathroom to do a number 2 and some idiot snatch the sneaker box from under the stall as I was using the bathrrom
wow man what a horrible experience. 

I wonder how my all white first retros of these are doing has to be atleast 15 years right? Wonder if they are still wearable. Gonna go check lol

So as you know I was checking in and the discussion was these were released without notice.

had a change of heart, drove to a different  mall asked for them they said sold out

went to another spot , had to park my car illegally and pray I don't get ticketed and towed again. the lady said: I don't have youre size but it says we have a 11.5 in the system". ( In my head im like which one of youre co workers is hiding the sneaker?

Then she printed off all the locations that had the size, mind you I left my cell at home,smh. now I have to rely on my listening skills. one location was 10 min away another was 30 min and the other was an hour away.

went to one spot asked the lady she had the shoe but didn't have my size. as soon as I walked out the meter made was smiling with joy putting a ticket on the whip.

then I went to another spot said they had quanity 3 pair. I asked the lady about the shoe, she looked at me like I had a snake coming out of my mouth. then I asked someone else and he said we sold out. then when I told

him it says you have 3 pairs here of the 11.5. he said let me check again. in my head I was like you shady mofo. called one store using there phone they suppousedly had 5 pair, but the store associate said nope we sold out. I was like b.s,

decided to go back to first store where the employess were customer friendly and helpful but to my dismay there shift was up and the next batch of people were rude as hell but they had a size bigger so I took it, I figure since I went tru this hassle I'm leaving with something

the dude that was trying to help me wanted me to buy socks t shirts. it got to the point where he was like can u help a brother out and buy a shirt, In my head I wanted to tell him jump off and get me my shoe.

then I go to the bathroom to do a number 2 and some idiot snatch the sneaker box from under the stall as I was using the bathrrom
damn that sucks i usually make it a point to hang bags or jackets while i sit

Ouch. Stay up dude. I cant believe its 2016 and people still acting like these things just dropped for the first time in 96

Nike with the random BS I see. Luckily I got my pair. One HOH had 40 pairs, 20 Friday, 20 Monday. Sold out them same days. The other hohs I went too Saturday just to see if they had anymore pink 12s pre school left literally only had 6 pairs when I caugh their shipment. Very odd release

if anyones looking for a size 12 the footlocker at broadway in oakland has them. lady said they only got 1 pair per size and that i shouls hit up a reseller for mines ha

i would never go half size down cuz more uptempos tend to be long and narrow maybe i guess you can go down if your foot is a bit narrow

Back
Top Bottom