OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I'm going to just wait until April 21st and use my nike product voucher for these. Might as well since I couldn't get the Master 12's with them.

Last edited:
Man that gap between the AIR and the midsole just doesn't sit well. I will reserve the final decision until I see them in person.

For those that have it already, I really want to see on-feet pics just to see how this retro is looking

NW's review.

Liking them even more in the video. Hopefully my local FL still has a pair when I get back home, otherwise I can wait. These will likely sit when they eventually release just like the Pippen 1s.

Last edited:
Gotta rock these at least once this summer if I can get my hands on them. Still kicking myself for not scooping in 2010

Very old pic. I found a pair on eBay in 09 and they crumbled the first time I wore them. Wish I would have kept the uppers but I was too blown.

@AceBoogie I found a DS pair on ebay from ex.foxhound in 07 and I wore them to my daughter's birthday party, same thing happened to me, air bubbles and dry rotted foam everywhere, thank God I was home
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom