OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Wow, Nike really gotta chill. It's just getting worse and worse every month. These are ****in hideous. Even worse than the terrible CHI joints.

Wow, Nike really gotta chill. It's just getting worse and worse every month. These are ****in hideous. Even worse than the terrible CHI joints.

those CHIs have no excuse. thats on Nike. but these r DBs...nike has to work with/around what the kids want on the shoe, no?

those CHIs have no excuse. thats on Nike. but these r DBs...nike has to work with/around what the kids want on the shoe, no?

No. The kids can give ideas, but they're steered towards a direction that makes sense. Nike did this during the Oregon DB collab.

This shoe shouldn't even be on the table for the Doernebcher shoe. We've seen Nike do their own Doernbecher trash to this shoe this year.

ehhh they dont look that bad to me. could be way better tho. i think if those were a reg ole GR, it wouldnt get as much hate. but since these r a DB, people have a higher level of expectation for them. when DB is mentioned, i think people automatically expect a limited shoe with a crazy design that will blow their minds etc.

but i think these DBs look waaaaay better than the DB 13 from a little while back. i think they sold well no? and i still copped those DB 13s just to support the cause. i think the db 13s kids name was John Charles or something. im gonna try to cop these as well, mainly to support Brody. but i think this time i can actually rock em. these dont look half bad imo. but those 13s sitting in the box DS never tried on hahaha.

Every time I think DBs I think like 8 shoes and maybe two look decent but hopefully one is fire

I like these... dudes gotta remember that kids designed/helped design these by giving their ideas.

I feel the same way. I've stayed away from the new colorways, but I feel like the Doernbecher program should do whatever they want, and the focus should be on the children and the hospital. I only wish they made them a little more available, but I'm sure they have some business rationale behind their decision not to. I would much prefer paying a little more towards the Doernbecher program than to a reseller.

I'm digging db,seems to have video game computer vibe,reminds me of kd v xmas,good job kid! #teamdoernbecher

22793734_130788317641347_9211853119250497536_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom