OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

The navys look better here with the nubuck "AIR", rather than the leather on the samples posted a few pages back...

Samples for comparison
fb765349-a39a-4244-8778-94f0b2d43173-jpeg.1994397

Last edited:
hype is a train i do not ride anymore, those breast cancer shoes are nice but limited? to support breast cancer? why not make a GR and give all of the proceeds to the fight?

While not a GR, all the money does go towards the cause.

I get what you’re saying but IMO the Air Money following isn’t strong enough to support GR numbers. When they hit the site and folks were paying attention, it was an easy cop.

My cop was to support the cause. I'm 6'8 and all my shoes are a size 15 so image being the big guy at the breast cancer walks and events with the size 15 pink shoes. LOL the ladies love it plus it runs in the family so I try to support as many breast cancer releases as I can. These are clean and honestly I love that they changed the sole to the uptempo sole.

I just wonder why they charged so much for the other colorways. I would have bought all three but not for $2000. I can't afford that.

My cop was to support the cause. I'm 6'8 and all my shoes are a size 15 so image being the big guy at the breast cancer walks and events with the size 15 pink shoes. LOL the ladies love it plus it runs in the family so I try to support as many breast cancer releases as I can. These are clean and honestly I love that they changed the sole to the uptempo sole.

I just wonder why they charged so much for the other colorways. I would have bought all three but not for $2000. I can't afford that.

Pink Fire II/ White retailing for $180 limited to 360 pairs.
White/ Pink Fire II retailing for $500 limited to 100 pairs.
Black/Pink Fire II retailing for $2000 limited to 40 pairs.

The Black/Pink Fire II pairs come in a custom package including the other two styles. The 40 people who purchase the set will be invited to a private event in November.

Completely forgot about the release yesterday and missed out on pinks.

While not a GR, all the money does go towards the cause.

I get what you’re saying but IMO the Air Money following isn’t strong enough to support GR numbers. When they hit the site and folks were paying attention, it was an easy cop.
not for a day 1 sellout but heck they could make them a QS and make more money and even if they were a GR they would make back their money easily and still have the outlet sales and such make them more money than super limited quantity for super high retail

I don't disagree. The white pair and pack could've been a lot cheaper IMO. I think they did a decent job at getting all the money they could out of them instead of letting the resellers eat and balancing exclusivity.

I didn't see Nike pushing these at all. Marketing was all on Sneaker Room. Thank god for that. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Nike push any of the pairs of Moneys that are out there.

hype is a train i do not ride anymore, those breast cancer shoes are nice but limited? to support breast cancer? why not make a GR and give all of the proceeds to the fight?

Honestly fam, all these 'Breast Cancer Awareness' campaigns are one giant sham. Very little to no money is spent on researching a cure for cancer. Most of the money is spent on marketing/advertising and executive salaries. Corporations churn out these products so that they can get tax breaks.

It's better to find out if your local hospital has a cancer research wing and donate money directly to them as opposed to 'wearing pink' and promoting/supporting nothing.

Honestly fam, all these 'Breast Cancer Awareness' campaigns are one giant sham. Very little to no money is spent on researching a cure for cancer. Most of the money is spent on marketing/advertising and executive salaries. Corporations churn out these products so that they can get tax breaks.

It's better to find out if your local hospital has a cancer research wing and donate money directly to them as opposed to 'wearing pink' and promoting/supporting nothing.
true plus killing the cows to wear their dead skin on your feet is just as bad to me (because animals rely on us for survival and humans can help themselves)

Back
Top Bottom