OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Copped, even got to try em on and everything in store
laugh.gif
Checks phone

Still waiting to cop these since there are all these shoes dropping at once :smh: I'm gonna get them before it's too late though.

sounds like info is messed up all around. watch it be the pack uptempos

there is no post on ndc twitter either

Last edited:
My local Footlocker and Footaction both got these in this past Saturday. I'm just now finding out btw [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Both were sold out of my size so I ended up doing a store delivery at Footaction

Think these will sit long enough to cop on discount ?   That first day the Penny 2 "atlantic blue" colorway dropped they were flying on nike.com and thought I missed out.  Now they're sitting online and in stores.  Don't want to miss out on these uptempo's, but don't want to pay full retail.  I feel Nike Basketball has died down significantly (in terms of casual wear) so hoping these marinate a bit.

could someone help me out with sizing please? with jordans im usually a 9 but with some nike air products such as the speed and diamond turfs i was a 10. which size should i be going for?

Last edited:
could someone help me out with sizing please? with jordans im usually a 9 but with some nike air products such as the speed and diamond turfs i was a 10. which size should i be going for?
these fit a bit roomy.  i'm pretty much between 8.5 and 9.  i went with 8.5 and they fit good

xi's, 1's i wear 8.5 or 9

12, 3, 6 i wear 8.5

Back
Top Bottom