OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Wore mine all day yesterday running errands and was surprised by the out the box comfort. Felt good from the minute I laced them up.
Like, are they soft on the bottom of your feet when you wear them, or they feel like bricks?

Like, are they soft on the bottom of your feet when you wear them, or they feel like bricks?

They don't have the instant, step in comfort as say a Lunar based or a shoe with a Ortholite insole but they don't feel like bricks either. I lifted weights and ran a mile in mine and felt zero discomfort before, during and after.

Last edited:
I was able to pick up a pair yesterday at a local footaction, I know Nike always makes changes to retros, but I'm still satisfied with how these look in person and on feet

They don't have the instant, step in comfort as say a Lunar based or a shoe with a Ortholite insole but they don't feel like bricks either. I lifted weights and ran a mile in mine and felt zero discomfort before, during and after.

Couldn't have said it any better myself not lunar soft but extremely comfortable.

how do these fir im normally a 10.5/11....... should i stay 10.5 or up to an 11 a lot of the b ball shoes with socks in em like barkleys i went .5 sz up to an 11. i never wore or tried these on and im hoping to nike on nike.com when they drop lol i got a coupon code

Back
Top Bottom