OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Just got another 9,5 in my cart, but gone when i go to it 
laugh.gif

These don't even show up on SNKRS. Unless they are listed elsewhere? I have Air Max as a filled feed. Not a big deal as my Olympics are still in great shape. Though I would like a pair.

Surprised no code restriction on jj considering they have so much trash sitting that is restricted.

JJ just told me no one is going to get there order through with discount code since it's limited release. Damn

:lol: at these selling out .... I grabbed 2 pair from my local footlocker 3 weeks ago ... Wanted to grab another once on sale later .. I hope this selling out **** is a fluke .

I know, that's the size I wear. I Keep checking out, but same old message. But when I go back out. It's still in my cart.
what's worse is they'll probably send you an email during the week, saying you forgot something in your cart... 
mad.gif

Size 12.5 just popped up at Nike.com

the 12.5 and 14 popped up. Now it says sold out. I keep refreshing to see if that 10.5 would pop out.

Last edited:
I was surprised resellers stocked up on these. Seen a facebook group where dudes where selling FSR. I was hoping to grab these with ease like all the Nike Retro's. Not the case with these.

One more way resellers ruining the game

I was surprised resellers stocked up on these. Seen a facebook group where dudes where selling FSR. I was hoping to grab these with ease like all the Nike Retro's. Not the case with these.

One more way resellers ruining the game

as of now, blame nike for how they are handling the release by trying to make them seem super limited or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom