OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

called trying to retroactively use the discount code on the first order i placed. lettuce see if the second discounted order is canceled (made no mention of this second order)
 Good luck
nthat.gif

I fully expect these to eventually be back up with a FSR, just as the Atlantic did after their initial "sellout"

Late post...but for me at noon i did a search on snkrs...nothing...found on ndc...got the error at first that it couldn't be processed...and after about 5-6 tries i got right thru...no line or que...and even had time to enter my gift card info and checkout...really didn't think these would be a hard cop..

Last edited:
These are selling out ... NDC and JimmyJazz all sold out today.

Again, these sell outs aren't legit. Pairs will pop back up, other sites haven't even released them online yet.

These are not limited, don't let Nike, JJ, and your local reseller finesse you into thinking otherwise.

sorry been out the loop are they releasing them on the official date again (april 6) i think or did i miss out like an

Swoosh for the win!!! Needed a 12 but this 12.5 will work hopefully it won't get cancelled!

Last edited:
i chatted with Nike, and I asked them that same question...they said they cannot confirm at this time...lol = L !!!!

I carted my size twice, but for some reason they disappeared both times

i guess i'll just have to wait till @bigj505  tags me when he finds them for $100

Back
Top Bottom