OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

5D853325-EF31-46BA-97FC-58A78124D5F0.jpeg
57E086BD-3731-4EF5-A0A6-80450A0162D5.jpeg

U mean the one on top? Although I’d love to be on a same boat w/ you, only the bottom one has released here in JP tho…
i thought i was the only one who thought that the top option looked like an undefeated colorway, I'm sure most community members here knows whats up but I had friends that didn't know what "undefeated colorway" was - which I've wondered if they DID slap that collab on this colorway if it would have been easily sold out.

Animals are up @ Foot Locker

I want them but definitely not at retail. If I could find them at sub $120, I’m in!

i thought i was the only one who thought that the top option looked like an undefeated colorway, I'm sure most community members here knows whats up but I had friends that didn't know what "undefeated colorway" was - which I've wondered if they DID slap that collab on this colorway if it would have been easily sold out.
I had the same exact thoughts, would have definitely been a different type of release

I mean that's who we think of when we see them. I guess it sucks he probably doesn't get any royalties from them but it's hard to feel bad for someone who has way more money than me. 😂

There's a lot of instances where this has happened to athletes.

But if you listen to the whole interview Scottie is arrogant and bitter. He makes it seem like he was the #2 guy at Nike behind Michael.

But he never was, Barkley, Penny, someone was always ahead of him.

He especially downplays Penny when they talk about the Foamposite.

Yeah Scottie salty. But back in them days he was a big name but he wasn’t a popular person. I don’t think he had the star power others like Barkley had. Popularity wise hes always been Jordans wingman. shoulda been the first Jordan brand athlete.

I have a small hole in mine
I hear it every time I wear them when it rains.
Definitely copping a fresh pair

Back
Top Bottom