OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I was surprised when i seen these in stores today a kicksusa !!! Slept on em tho but not for long tho then rite after that I seen A.I.(Allen Iverson) on South St today!!! I was shocked as hell!! But I froze y'all ctfu no autograph or pic damn!!

^ you ain't get an autograph from AI? You buggin 
laugh.gif

Ebay def been wilding on the prices of more uptempos. I was looking for the 2010 pair for a bit before these were announced and the prices were outrageous. I know I'm in the minority because I don't like the olympic version. I guess it's because I saw the blk/white version first and got them in the summer of 96, then later that summer the Olympic version released and I just didn't like them as much *shrugs*, I never took to them I guess.

Used a $25 off $125+ eBay coupon to get a pair for $185, only $15 over retail at any Colorado spots.

scouted out a mom and pop store today while poking around for fb 12s. One spot tried to tell me $200 
laugh.gif
, hit em with the come man I'm not dumb. Then they came down to 180, then 160 
roll.gif
. I should have said I already had a pair. I just wanted fb info. I also heard them rip the msrp tag off the box when they sat it on the counter. 

About to go check these out at my local villa, wish i had some sort of coupon, don't want to pay 160 plus tax for these.

I just got refunded from Kicks USA.

I ordered on March 24th right when they went live and was cancelled, unreal.

I want to buy a pair for my girl because she's wanted theses forever but ****, $130 for kid's shoes is crazy. I rarely spend that much on my own shoes nowadays.

My wife had these when she was in middle school but she also said $130 is too much for her size. I already got my pair but I might surprise her and buy her a pair.
I want to buy a pair for my girl because she's wanted theses forever but ****, $130 for kid's shoes is crazy. I rarely spend that much on my own shoes nowadays.

My wife had these when she was in middle school but she also said $130 is too much for her size. I already got my pair but I might surprise her and buy her a pair.

I want to do that but I mean $130 for kids shoes. I haven't boycotted Nike but I cut way back because of their sick prices. I can afford to buy them but I just don't want to give in to Nike and their BS.

When I see a kick that I've been waiting for I get it!!! Walked right in. I'm guessing they haven't caught fire just yet in my area. Just waiting for the Olympics to drop!

Back
Top Bottom