OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

LA people....NIKE Santa Monica on 3rd street has them in stock...but some kids been buying up most of the stock there last night.
He was unboxing the shoe in front of the shoe LOL.

But check them out!
its on the 2nd floor

Ahhh damn won't be able to make it there til Friday! Hopefully they get some more

Ahhh damn won't be able to make it there til Friday! Hopefully they get some more
LOL...saw 3 kids outside buying all the More Uptempos haha...and showing them off to the people walking by..
eyes.gif

Saw these sitting in my local HOH and jimmy Jazz in NY. I'm sure these will be sitting around everywhere once this wider release happens.

I had them joints. They were the HOH exclusive back when it was only in Harlem. Those were good times. I had mad exclusive Harlem releases.

I had them joints. They were the HOH exclusive back when it was only in Harlem. Those were good times. I had mad exclusive Harlem releases.
Yeah, around 2008

i remember somebody selling a ds pair on NT a while ago for $140, but they weren't my size 
tired.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1973991
Kept saying no I don't need em and passing on the online drops. But the villa next to my work got em and I couldn't pass. I'm a tts 10 in most shoes and the 9.5 was still big lengthwise. The 9 fit length but the width was tight. Went with the 9.5.

View media item 1974292
So I missed out on every online store that released them. Was working that morning and couldn't check my phone. So I figured I'd wait it out till the official April date. But hearing some on here that Villa got stock in stores, I went out today.

Low and behold above, I went into the King of Prussia Mall Villa and there they were! :smile: Grabbed the display, saw it was my size 11 and asked for an 11. Was told that was the last pair in the store!! I finally got a break! Last pair in stock, my size! Meant to be! I freaking love these!!!! :pimp:

And they do fit TTS. I'm a true 11 (as measured by the Braddock device) and I have a nice thumbnails length from my big toe to the end of the shoe on my right (bigger) foot. The Olympics from a few years ago did run a little big. These are different. Very comfy too. I'll have to find my OGs in the collection & do a group shot.

Last edited:
NT FAM, POLITICS IN LAFAYETTE,LA JUST GOT THEIR SHIPMENT IN AND ARE DOING PHONE ORDERS RIGHT NOW FOR RETAIL + SHIPPING! 337-806-9615...FINALLY GOT MY SIZE 13! JUST DOIN' A GOOD DEED FOR Y'ALL...NOW,GO! HOLLA...

CED B.

Copped! Showed love from TX to my neighbors to the east [emoji]128526[/emoji]

just copped an 11.5 off ebay for 180 shipped after the ebay 15 off coupon :smh:

i know if i had waited i would have gotten them cheaper but i wanted them now :smh:

hope the toe box is roomy

Back
Top Bottom