OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Yup, that was the last time i dealt with shoe place, cause it took them almost a month to ship my pair 
laugh.gif

Everything but the prestos? Both prestos are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Damn you right [emoji]128517[/emoji] Had to double take again [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Are the blacks really just sitting in some stores? Been on the hunt since like forever for an 11.5..Might just bite the bullet and pay resell ($205 shipped) for my pair. Is that a bad price?

Ive seen the blacks on the wall at 3 different places where i live.

Dunno if they got sizes tho.

Before i peeped this thread i thought they were sitting

Are the blacks really just sitting in some stores? Been on the hunt since like forever for an 11.5..Might just bite the bullet and pay resell ($205 shipped) for my pair. Is that a bad price?
I feel like giving up also. But at least your price is reasonable. I been finding 240 and up shipped for a size 9.

Idk but my advice is this, from the last time they dropped (2010) and I missed them, the prices on ebay have been crazy. It may be better to get these even at that price. These have had a funny way of drying up quickly. The price range I was seeing ~2012-2013 was around $400, no bs. I thought that was insane at the time. I was excited about these dropping again saying F those resale prices, but if you can cop at that price now, you might not regret spending it later especially if this trend keeps up, the price might increase on the aftermarket.

Ordered a pair from shoe palace on Tuesday afternoon. Got them today. Super quick shipping. Good luck to all still trying to get. The red up tempos look legit

[emoji]128517[/emoji] yea you right I'm going to check my mall instead. It's crazy seeing retros and nikes still sitting [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I know the Shaqnosis came out but they went fast as hell. I thought they would sit like all the other Reebok's. They need to release them again AND release the extra high joints Shaw wore.

Idk but my advice is this, from the last time they dropped (2010) and I missed them, the prices on ebay have been crazy. It may be better to get these even at that price. These have had a funny way of drying up quickly. The price range I was seeing ~2012-2013 was around $400, no bs. I thought that was insane at the time. I was excited about these dropping again saying F those resale prices, but if you can cop at that price now, you might not regret spending it later especially if this trend keeps up, the price might increase on the aftermarket.

Exactly what i said a few pages ago, get em now or pay more later.

Back
Top Bottom