OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

How would I know who to pm if I didn't put it out there? Lol ya'll sus
youre not supposed to "put it out there" in here. no buying selling or trading allowed. you can put it in your sig, or create a post in the classifieds.

them 2 dudes was trying to to help u not get into trouble/banned. thats not sus. whats sus is not knowing the rules and comming at people when youre wrong.

Last edited:
Best way to [COLOR=#Red]"put it out there" is in the buy/sell section, or put it in your sig and hope someone sees it.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

The saying goes death comes in 3's.....

I'm giving you a heads up before a mod steps in bro

You can't trade or sell in threads you have to put a listing in classifieds

This post does not say "no selling buying or trading allowed" in the subjec title. My bad tho for assuming this was a sneaker forum that helps the sneaker community. Don't let it ruin your day tho [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Does this mean my ds vintage all whites are worth $300+? I had them on the bay last year at $150 with no takers...

This post does not say "no selling buying or trading allowed" in the subjec title. My bad tho for assuming this was a sneaker forum that helps the sneaker community. Don't let it ruin your day tho [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Has nothing to do with people not wanting to help you or other people. It's to help you stay active on the forum by knowing what's allowed and what is not.

This may help you in the future :wink:

http://niketalk.com/t/2204/jb-forum...-b4-the-lock-or-negativity-you-will-be-banned

http://niketalk.com/t/638885/guys-please-read#post_24489589

Last edited:
you the type to go to a gun show and say "my bad for assuming this was a gun show that helps the gun community buy and sell guns" when they tell your ignorant behind theres rules and you cant just do it willy nilly.

this is a sneaker forum, with a classified section for the purpose of trading buying and selling. threads like these, are for the discussion of the sneakers. 2 separate things.

Rules still carry from thread to thread even if not posted

I guess we'll all fall back and let the sniper do his work in peace then

I went to few spots looking for these and they only had GS sz, today I'll try another mall and a few hidden spots... Hopefully I can help a few ppl who keep missing out....

I didn't even see a pair in a store here in SD...... i'm patiently waiting on the olys. I wasn't able to grab a pair of these when I was a kid.

this whole gym red kick is confusing me *** hell i just want the black pair and keep seeing updates for a shoe thats not even the center focus of this thread
ohwell.gif

Decided to end the frustration  & just buy resale for £184. I cant beleive what a nightmare this has been. This shoe should have been available for all who wanted.

eastbay has restocked em twice, maybe more in the past week. i get my white/red pair today from the last eastbay restock last week. theyre not even delivered to me yet, and eastbay has restocked the red/whites again today i see.

just be patient. you'll catch another restock.

Back
Top Bottom