OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Missed em. Came into the thread late, sizes were popping up here and there. Kept refreshing and got access denied from ndc, oh well

DID I ALSO MENTION NIKE did me a solid and price matched with the discount code “SIGNIN” that just leaked? And the code works for these 💀‼️ What a night.
4C6230A8-C1F3-49C4-B341-9C3645EE03E5.jpeg

So were any of you that ordered able to go back and contact nike and apply the discount ??....when i ordered the discount was not active and then it popped up afterwords!!...if so what do i say to nike when i speak to them to have it applied??...thanks for any help

So were any of you that ordered able to go back and contact nike and apply the discount ??....when i ordered the discount was not active and then it popped up afterwords!!...if so what do i say to nike when i speak to them to have it applied??...thanks for any help

yes, I got my discount applied on hour after I purchased.

just let them know if they can apply the promo code “signin”

yes, I got my discount applied on hour after I purchased.

just let them know if they can apply the promo code “signin”

Thanks!!..... i had just called and they gave me a hard time at 1st !!, saying the discount CANT be applied because its not under the category of that promo code!!.....Even though it CLEARLY says right under the shoe in orange 20% off with code, i had mentioned i knew a few other people that called and got it applied so why am i being told different?

Back
Top Bottom