OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Copped the black/white pair off of finishline but was moving so fast as to not get cart jacked that I forgot to put in the promo code. It’s all good though I’m happy to finally add these to the collection, sized down a half size AND now I own both pairs that I feel like I need of these (these and olympics).

How many times are they gonna do this? This really is stupid. I'd call them all f'n day and ask what the stock is. FTA can really ead man lol

I didn’t see the FNL link posted anywhere on Twitter, and they sat for an hour or 2. Meanwhile the FTA link does and got ate up immediately. Not breaking news. Just find it funny.

Dang, I’m a true size 9.5 but lately I’ve been going with size 10 on my shoes cus feels like my feet grew a bit so it kinda gives me a lil bit of extra toe space and more comfy. But im seeing ppl say these run half a size big? I just bought a size 10 off finishline. Hope they arent too big?

Got a pair form hibbert sports...still need a pair for my sister but I’m really happy about these

Check your local finish line, had a full size run

B2F203A6-B3F2-45F7-9262-5F2726486628.jpeg

My brother doesn’t usually like black sneakers so I gave him his Christmas gift (these Uptempos) early in case he wanted me to return them. I was planning on ooping someone here if that was the case.

Well, he was blown away! This was one of our favorite sneakers growing up. So, not only did he keep them, he even took them with him to wear in San Diego this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom