OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

That sucks that you ain’t able to get one yet, I feel for you fam... I didn’t know that there are PS5 console problems jeez, my launch day PS4 might sound like a jet but it’s still up and running 🤣

My SNES is still working flawlessly after 30 years
Tell me about it... NES works
D62E4F8F-5A08-4C19-9801-056A1F560EFD.jpeg

I want that Red Black White cw just for their soles to complete that TrailBlazer cw idea!

On a sidenote... I haven't owned/played a recent console since the XBOX 360 (I purchased one a couple of months ago just for the NBA 2Ks with Jordan :emoji_joy:), but the Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast are my GOATs.

Last edited:
I want that Red Black White cw just for their soles to complete that TrailBlazer cw idea!

On a sidenote... I haven't owned/played a recent console since the XBOX 360 (I purchased one a couple of months ago just for the NBA 2Ks with Jordan :emoji_joy:), but the Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast are my GOATs. I copped an emulator with those consoles recently. It's like I went back in time when I was growing up!
I just went and bought the gdemu Dreamcast to emulate on the original hardware, I also got the everdrive carts for my nes snes and n64 so I don’t have to load any cartridges. The Halo Xbox I always wanted as well as the Sega Saturn in the upper right hand corner. Love vintage gaming but can’t stop playing Apex Legends as of recent lol if anyone plays that hit me up, name is Voltron1313 on Xbox. Here’s another one.
13F9E74D-93FE-4DB1-8D89-E59329876867.jpeg

I need PS2 and N64 back BAD.. SNES gets honorable mention. I spent TIME on the other two though. Burnout, GTA, Killzone, Duke, Wave Race, 007, Mario Kart 64. Joy.

Anyone have both retros that can post comparison pics between this year’s hoops pack and 2017’s?

I might be wrong but at first glance the red seems darker on this years.

If you're interested in finding older systems, check out DKoldies.com, they have good stuff

Back
Top Bottom