OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

Just purchased a pair of the nike air pegasus 83/30 navy and armory slate colorway from finishline for $97.41.

Use coupon code 10SUN75 for $10 off and if that doesn't work just google finishline coupons

I will upload pictures when they come in.

And the pictures were from KicksonFire.com

All Kicks Deals is doing is feeding the resellers........ the Flash Limes were just up on FNL, and before I could even get in here and post it, they sold out.  Must not have had much inventory, but still..... SMH

Just picked up the Flash Lime pair for $96 shipped... Once kicksdeal tweeted about it, they started to disappear quick...

Anybody that pays resell for these is just... Retail or bust for me. If anyone can help me out with a 8.5 that'd be real nice.

Last edited:
Alot of people paying resell for these because of the colorway, and the seemingly very limited numbers wherever they drop.  I don't judge anyone for paying over retail, because it's a choice you make depending on how badly you want a shoe.  I got my first  pair of these for retail, and just paid $75 over to secure my second pair.  I am a hardcore retro runner collector, and would gladly pay over retail for alot of retro runners, but never for Jordans or Lebrons, etc. so it's really just a personal choice thing.  I hope everyone who wanted the Flash Limes got them before they disappeared.

My god did those go quick.  I really wanted these 
frown.gif

Yeah, Kicks Deals really is a mixed blessing.  Honestly, in my opinion, they are just adding to how messed up the sneaker game is these days.     

Once KickDeals tweets about anything, it usually disappears 15-20 mins after.... smh... I thought about doubling up

Damn, now I am mad I paid $120 from shoepalace. Getting these under $100 would've been nice.

Damn, now I am mad I paid $120 from shoepalace. Getting these under $100 would've been nice.
 AUG2ATL .... don't sweat it.  They disappeared from FNL in minutes, so unless you were literally on the site before Kicks Deals tweeted it, you wouldn't have gotten them.  At least you got your pair on lock.

If I was in my laptop I would've been on there before kicks deals, with my twitter notifier. Finishline tweeted first. But yea I'm glad I did get mine after searching everywhere for the past week.

wow i have no F'n luck with this shoe i swear .. i missed it yesterday because i was actually doing work instead of checking twitter and today i miss them on FNL because i was asleep sinceit was what 6am (8 eastern) WTF man ....

they always go so quick im thinkin that theyre only dropping so many at a time cuz this is ridiculous. I have NEVER seen anyone talk about this shoe EVER people dont even comment on them really on the sneaker blogs. and outside of the few of us who like them what the hell is going on here.

im never gonna get a pair : (

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dante76  

Just as I hoped finishline stocked the limes! Don't forget the $10 off with code 10KCK75!!!

Dude, no offense, but reading is fundamental.... did you look at this thread, or at the FNL website??  They are sold out.  

Last edited:
The thirst for this shoe is real.  I decided to go ahead and grab the Team reds, and by the time I jumped back in to FNL, those were gone too!   

These sort of feel like the fake hype for the Air Max 1 mints that looked great in pics but only good in real life.

Back
Top Bottom