OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

yeah but where the hell is hype coming from with these .. seriously ... the AM1s had the "yeezy" put on it by FNL etc ya know .. these are just Pegasus and I dont EVER see anyone rocking em, but these MFs are selling out like limited Js or some Ronnie Fieg collabs

yeah but where the hell is hype coming from with these .. seriously ... the AM1s had the "yeezy" put on it by FNL etc ya know .. these are just Pegasus and I dont EVER see anyone rocking em, but these MFs are selling out like limited Js or some Ronnie Fieg collabs

THIS.

like what the hell is going on here lol

i was hoping to scoop the team reds on sale somewhere. *****?
did complex do a story on this sneaker or some s***?

anybody see a sz 12 team red hit the boy up.

damn lol.

Here's how the "hype" started,
Nice shots of a nice colorway of the shoe.
Shoe is low profile plus looks comfortable (aka summer shoe)
Retail only $100
Thread on NT is created
Said colorway is said to be "limited"
Hype ensues :lol:

Naw but I don't see these as being hyped yet, the production numbers and locations that received them are prob just scarce. At least for the Lime/blue and team red colorways

Last edited:
Honestly, sneaker politics' pix sold these for Nike. :lol: couple that with them not being widely available yet and that giving resellers a boner, and there's where the hype is coming from.

Good news they're still popping up everywhere. Hopefully these resellers will have to come down and only make like $25.00 or something, at least for awhile. Which isn't even worth the drive to the post office and all the hassle. :lol:

Seriously. What kinda world we living in when resellers are this thirsty and buy FSR's of a simple shoe like this and try to create hype and profit, just c-blocking a few of us who genuinely like this shoe and wanna wear it...

This "shoe game" is becoming not even worth it anymore, honestly... :smh:

Here's how the "hype" started,
Nice shots of a nice colorway of the shoe.
Shoe is low profile plus looks comfortable (aka summer shoe)
Retail only $100
Thread on NT is created
Said colorway is said to be "limited"
Hype ensues
laugh.gif

Naw but I don't see these as being hyped yet, the production numbers and locations that received them are prob just scarce. At least for the Lime/blue and team red colorways
but this thread has minimal traffic with what maybe 15-20 members

who said limited!!? i mean its evident but dont these are GRs ; ) lol .. i figured the demand had to be super low cuz there wasnt even a thread for this shoe but man was i wrong.

Quote: DJ Proto J

Honestly, sneaker politics' pix sold these for Nike.

QFT

Last edited:
and now the pegasus thread is featured on NT's front page 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thatswassup tho.

props to op cuz i had no idea about these until he made this thread lol.

Last edited:
229 for the multi ones and 173 for the team reds fs run on ebay.

really.

Honestly, sneaker politics' pix sold these for Nike. :lol: couple that with them not being widely available yet and that giving resellers a boner, and there's where the hype is coming from.

Good news they're still popping up everywhere. Hopefully these resellers will have to come down and only make like $25.00 or something, at least for awhile. Which isn't even worth the drive to the post office and all the hassle. :lol:

Seriously. What kinda world we living in when resellers are this thirsty and buy FSR's of a simple shoe like this and try to create hype and profit, just c-blocking a few of us who genuinely like this shoe and wanna wear it...

bro everything you just said!
I find myself not even trying for shoes anymore
I can't compete with ppl that got this much
free time to post up at a mall, boutique, or at a
computer all day to grab kicks :smh: crazy thing is
its kids i'm competing with :rolleyes i'm damn
near giving up on the shoe game with every
failed attempt

Thanks for this. scooped up my 8.5. Wish I could of caught them on finishline, coulda used my rewards card.. Oh well, no biggie. Glad I was finally able to scoop these up for retail. Saw these on Sneaker Politics blog when they first released em, been looking all over for these. Excited to get them in! Good luck to everyone still looking for theirs.

Almost nothing we "want" is actually worth it anyway. Consider it a blessing in disguise. Most of the stuff we "want" is just our old sneaker reflexes at work anyway. How many shoes did you "want" only to find in a stack of boxes unworn 2 years later having forgotten that you even owned that sneaker.

I stay hunting where my true passions lie, but I can't name 3 Jordans that came out this year. I don't have any idea when any Foam is dropping, etc. I don't have the time, energy, or desire to compete with or even interact with these thirsty young boys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom