OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

Yep. me too -- finally doubled up for retail on both Hot Limes and Team Reds.
happy.gif

Sites releasing this shoe is playing games with us. Drop a small amount of stock so it sells out to create more hype ... drop more sells out hype grows

i mean dont get me wrong im not doubting the genuine hype of a nice looking shoe but this is ridiculous

missed out again this morning since an hour ago is around the time i was getting ready for work. I need to reschedule my morning routine i guess

Last edited:
I honestly think Nike and their retailers underestimated the demand for this shoe.  Restocks on FNL are pretty normal.  But the few smaller restocks at other retailers were probably because they sold out of their stock instantly and asked Nike for more.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the production dates on this shoe were less than 6 weeks, so the bottom line is they didn't make a whole lot of them, and the stock will totally dry up at some point very soon.        

Yeah true i do remember a production post. Man thats crazy demand os real for this flash lime pair. Wonder how long before FTL gets em. I copped from dude on IG he said they shipping Thursday so we'll see. Used paypal . Im not worried (yet) ..

Size 10 is too small for me. Anyone want the team reds at retail + Ship in size 10?

Last edited:
Probably but ya got to be searching all damn day to find it. I misses the one from earlier this morning. FNL hopefully FLkr will get them. Restocks just popping up here and there. Keeping a look out on some key online boutique sites and local spots.

So basically every morning check FNL cuz they posting s*** daily now for the 3rd day in a row

size 8 sitting right now

Last edited:
Yeah, but I think the sizes this morning were really limited, like no big sizes and only one pair of size 10. 

Back
Top Bottom