OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

They're all easy to get. The Memphis blues and Red Eagles were the hardest for me to get., without paying $300 a pair. After they release I don't see how anyone has trouble getting a shoe.

Memphis blues? The only ones I can think may match were and still are readily available.

:lol:
Only cloaks dolphins and red eagles gave people issue. Cloaks ended up being an easy purchase later on tho.

Anyone know any sites online still selling the Orlando colorway below retail. Lookin to get my lil bro a pair for Christmas

Just ordered the lil Pennys off eastbay with the 20% disount they have running...I copped the t shirt too... came out 166 shipped

I need a Doernbecher Foam Jacket XL, anyone know where to get one???? Apparently Nike is pretty proud of that size.

I need a Doernbecher Foam Jacket XL, anyone know where to get one???? Apparently Nike is pretty proud of that size.

Wrong thread... but I have a friend that got one and I reached out to him, unfortunately he's not selling it

I have found small, medium, large, and 2xl, I'm begining to believe the xl doesn't exist. How is this the wrong thread, some of us are from the era where nobody knows what a foamposite is, they are called Pennys. DB Pennys are kinda like the Penny V's eh? Haha

I have found small, medium, large, and 2xl, I'm begining to believe the xl doesn't exist. How is this the wrong thread, some of us are from the era where nobody knows what a foamposite is, they are called Pennys. DB Pennys are kinda like the Penny V's eh? Haha

lol i just noticed your location. i don't think a thin running jacket is gonna do you any good up there!
and there is a thread for the doernbecher release. this thread is only for penny V

All they do in that thread is ***** about bots, or how postman left shoes on porches (then got jacked) or how they couldn't get them, while some people got 10 pairs.

Yea this jacket won't do **** in the winter haha, looks good though. I should of just bought the 2xl, now it's gone. I don't understand why all Nike jackets run seem a size too small, very irritating. I will be pissed off if I buy a large and it does not fit.

Anyone know how long the lil pennys will sit till they get a discount? I really like them but I want to get them at a cheaper price rather than retail so how long does it take for a shoe to get a discount?

Anyone know how long the lil pennys will sit till they get a discount? I really like them but I want to get them at a cheaper price rather than retail so how long does it take for a shoe to get a discount?
I think it varies but shoe, Lebron's take forever to get discounted where some shoes have been out like 60 days and are already on sale, how long did it take the volts to go on sale and i'd say relatively the same time frame, I can't wait sale + military discount = win in my book, glad no one liked these and they weren't limited like originally thought

where are all the dolphins penny Vs coming from? a month ago you'd see 10-15 pairs on ebay at $200-250; now there's 10X that and many are selling at $120-150!

where are all the dolphins penny Vs coming from? a month ago you'd see 10-15 pairs on ebay at $200-250; now there's 10X that and many are selling at $120-150!
shoe rehab, people have went and are selling off their collections? hey who knows good news though for anyone looking for them

just a heads up, there were PLENTY of fakes made in the dolphins pair. i actually know somebody that was selling fakes. if you plan on buying on ebay just beware they are out there

just a heads up, there were PLENTY of fakes made in the dolphins pair. i actually know somebody that was selling fakes. if you plan on buying on ebay just beware they are out there

I got this pair in the mail the other day, purchased for $135. Size 13, 99.9% certain they are legit. The fact that they have the plastic tab connecting the two shoes and don't have a box makes me think that they came from Ross, Marshalls or another discounter.

I missed out on another pair that went for under 120 shipped

dude really didn't bother to remove the plastic tho? :lol:
good price for sure. did they have a price written in ink on the sole?

There was a guy on the line at HOH the other day waiting for tickets who was rocking a bad pair of fake Dolphins V's.
They do exist and that particular pair was slightly off in the color. Plus it was a kid about 15-16 who probably doesn't care he is rocking fakes.

Any pics of the fakes or indicators that help easily point out a fakes.

I bought all my pairs on RD in store but I'm curious as to how close the fakes are.

Back
Top Bottom