OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

You can tell by looking at the back very easily. If the cent logo is a sticker like and not stiched in (run finger over it real ones are rubber) it's fake. Some also are the same on toungue cent logo. Also ones I seen had no words on back. I'll put a pic of fakes vs real in avatars.

the fakes inside sole only have a nike logo, hard to see.

Also pretty sure when I got all my real ones, I am pretty sure they didn't have that ******ed clear zip tie going through the shoe lace holes.

Those fakes are terrible.

I'd hope anyone purchasing from a reseller would be able to spot those flaws from a mile away.

the aboves ^^ are fake

and this is the only picture i could find of my pair on my computer, that are authentic

i might have one more pic on my IG, @iskep

the aboves ^^ are fake

and this is the only picture i could find of my pair on my computer, that are authentic

i might have one more pic on my IG, @iskep

The top photo is the fake pair the young kid was wearing while waiting on line for the Prelude tickets.
The color is off compared to the real Dolphins.
Very easy to spot (for me) because I have two pairs of the Dolphins and wear mine quite a bit.

Hold on....was he on ig flexin like they were legit or did he least admit that they were not authentic?

Dude I posted? Not from ig, from a friend's Facebook that sold em to him last year lol

Compound Gallery is sellin the camo penny Vs for $99! Phone orders only. Size avaible are 9,10,11.5,12, and 13

Number is 503.796.2733

Watch the bay I jus got my pair of vnds red eagles I won for 142.50 plus 20 for shippin so jus under retail [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom