OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I like these a lot actually; I like what Nike has done with the basketball line
these will be copped as well; Hyperposites

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-2.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-3.jpg

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Magic1978

air-penny-5-black-royal-white.jpg

air-penny-5-miami-dolphins-green-orange.jpg

Orlando colorway doesn't look as good as I thought it would from earlier pics.

They don't look worth $150

Huge feet do the shoes no justice...it gonna take a size 8.5-9 to make everyone love them.
pimp.gif
lolz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Magic1978

air-penny-5-black-royal-white.jpg

air-penny-5-miami-dolphins-green-orange.jpg

Orlando colorway doesn't look as good as I thought it would from earlier pics.

They don't look worth $150

Huge feet do the shoes no justice...it gonna take a size 8.5-9 to make everyone love them.
pimp.gif

Always thought they were pretty good looking from the start but I think they look best with pants, they don't look as good on foot with shorts on.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by ct3boii

I actually like them. Nike's really milking the Penny line though.

$160 retail. I ain't mad tho.
grin.gif

I heard they were $149.99

whats $10 for a shoe with no new technology for a player who hasnt played in years

Ask that Question to anyone wearing a pair of Jordans. Except, add more bread to the equation.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

x810k.jpg
Nike, if you keep lacing dudes like this with exclusives, I will just stick to my Adidas Classics. I love Penny and his Kicks, but this foolery has got to Stop. I know the Hypebeast are making you a lot of Bread, but don't forget about the people that wore Penny's because of the Player, not the people who wore them because its "Hot to wear anything Penny" right now.

STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT THESE... BUT THIS NEW NIKETALK... OUT OF THIN AIR... SEEMS HORRIBLE :wow:

Looking decent. Still have reservations over the height though. And the placement of the tattoo quotes could have been handled better

The Orlando ones are the only ones that look ok to me, and I doubt I'd pay full price

They actually look pretty good. Only liking the orlandos though. Most likely won't buy at all, maybe if they hit outlets for extremely low.

Back
Top Bottom