OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Nike is scrambling for ideas to make $...

They've gone to the extent to resurrect a line that has been dead for over a decade...

Nike needs to hit me up ASAP.

Or they're realizing how many folks are coppin' retro pennys and decided to make more money by extending the line?

Dig the Penny V's, but I may be biased (Memphis bred and raised). The Orlando and Miami colorways are must haves. Copped.

if these came out in the 90's and were now being retroed everyone would love them...

The dolphins are amazing and I didn't like the black Orlando colorway initially but it's grown on me since first few pics...

I like them alot, and the price seems fair. I really like the Phoenix Suns, and the Miami Dolphins colorways. Both are very strong colorways

if you look at the line as a whole plus the evolution of nikbasketball itself this design is amazing in the fact it gives us natural progression and that flavor of the early penny line. i love this design it has to be one of the best nike has done in a long time .

Back
Top Bottom