OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I'm LOVIN these dolphins! Picked em up at NTSF today. Didn't seem like that had a whole lot either so glad I was able to get a pair

Here is my Mini Penny V collection so far :smokin

Picked up the Dolphins this mornin without problems

i thought these were GR??? was hoping to cop after the sunday, there is still alot to come out in the next few weeks thought cats would over see these

instarock busted them out w/ elites

where did you cop the teal/orange elite socks? must have

received my pair about an hour ago BTW. photos to come.
they fit amazing, no need to go half size up like most suggest. they seem to fit very well to my foot and love how light they are

If you in the Bay area... Hilltop foot locker in Richmond still got just sitting. had both 10.5-11 when i went to get for a buddy of mines

lol are you even going to lace them all the way up? time to call them up for that code if you haven't already lol

lol are you even going to lace them all the way up? time to call them up for that code if you haven't already lol

I actually do lace mine up because I hoop in damn near all my pairs, so now I'm going to have to poke holes in the damn shoe. LOL! I bought them from Nike Chicago so I don't think I can call NDC and get a coupon code but I'll probably try. It was the last 12.5 they had and the 13 soldout once I left the store, smh! Just thought that was mad funny, how you not gonna finish the shoe tho? :lol:

Yes, certain releases are specified to be double boxed in advance because for these pairs, we have to box them up as soon as we receive our stock in the warehouse in order to ensure that they are sent out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
EastbayRep - Ryan

Absolutely ridiculous.

Can I send you my customer # and order # and have that silly gift box option added to my order?

This whole draw releases out of a hat that will be graced with double box treatment crap is moronic.

You guys use to be my #1 go to.  Thanks for being cheap and putting customer satisfaction last. :smokin

Please PM your information and I will modify the order to add the gift box if possible.
EastbayRep - Ryan

CHEAP.

PINCHING.

PENNY.

COMPANY.

I actually do lace mine up because I hoop in damn near all my pairs, so now I'm going to have to poke holes in the damn shoe. LOL! I bought them from Nike Chicago so I don't think I can call NDC and get a coupon code but I'll probably try. It was the last 12.5 they had and the 13 soldout once I left the store, smh! Just thought that was mad funny, how you not gonna finish the shoe tho? :lol:

They don't give you a code even though you didn't order from them? That's news to me. When then easy fix but I know your frustration. I get some holes that weren't punched all the way from time to time. If you can get that code I know what it will be used for lol

They don't give you a code even though you didn't order from them? That's news to me. When then easy fix but I know your frustration. I get some holes that weren't punched all the way from time to time. If you can get that code I know what it will be used for lol

I'm not entirely sure but I'll find out. Wonder what to use to cut the holes because I don't want to stretch the fabric out while trying to poke through. I'm still sitting on a 20% and 10% off coupon code now, guess I could always use more but at this point I'd prefer my ish to just be made right. :D

Fought all kinds of traffic and went to Nike Santa Monica on my lunch break got lucky and got my 13. Dude on the phone wasn't trying to help me out. Told him I was coming from Long Beach and wanted to know how many pairs they had in my size. Just to gauge if it was worth it to make the drive. Dude went all secret service on me saying I can't disclose that information :rolleyes I was mad I traffic but it was worth it

Last edited:
Called a few Foot Lockers around my area, which ended up selling out.  Any other stores besides Foot Locker that got these?

I'm in Largo MD and the FootAction at the Blvd has a few 10.5 left. I'm mad I ordered mine online and paid shipping when I could've got them for retail.

where did you cop the teal/orange elite socks? must have
received my pair about an hour ago BTW. photos to come.
they fit amazing, no need to go half size up like most suggest. they seem to fit very well to my foot and love how light they are

Just got them from local footlocker copped the socks about 4 months ago since i knew this colorway was coming out
im sure they're still around

Its all about the hype.

And the good old L word... 1 pair per customer limit on Eastbay likely means they didn't get many.

Congrats to all who got a pair, I wasn't able to make it to a computer at that early time in the morning so I hopped on ebay and scooped a pair for a bit more (still for under Canadian retail, yay?). Definitely thinking this is going to be a gorgeous shoe in person.

Fought all kinds of traffic and went to Nike Santa Monica on my lunch break got lucky and got my 13. Dude on the phone wasn't trying to help me out. Told him I was coming from Long Beach and wanted to know how many pairs they had in my size. Just to gauge if it was worth it to make the drive. Dude went all secret service on me saying I can't disclose that information :rolleyes I was mad I traffic but it was worth it

i went to santa monica as well (just after 2pm)...and while i was able to cop my size 8.5 in the dolphin cw, it has this somewhat noticeable glue stain on the toe-box area that's annoying the hell outta me. i'm sure most people won't notice it, but just the fact that it's there, and i know it's there is buggin' me. i decided to get it even w/ the glue stain, because it was the last pair in my perfect size, and i didn't want to risk not gettin' a pair for retail... *sigh.

what would you guys have done?

oh yeah, and even when i asked the staff about whether or not they're gettin' the "megatron" shoes in, one guy didn't have a clue as to what i was talkin' about. another one said he hasn't heard anything about it yet, but that i wasn't the 1st customer to ask about them. so i guess the guys workin' there just aren't fully up-to-speed w/ incoming product.

Just picked my Dolphins up about half an hour ago. No problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom