OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

The Penny V is no doubt a consolation prize. For the people that cant get what they want, they will take these off the shelf. THe Crimsons will be copped. I think they are fire.

I ended up passing on the Dolphins' pair the other day. I figured that I ended up not wanting them as much as I thought I did.

But I hope everyone that wanted them got them with ease.

Went to NT Chicago just now to grab my homies Bred IVs since he's outta town and ended up picking up the last big size of the Dolphins. Wasn't gonna get them but when I saw them in person I was instantly mesmerized, they're unbelievably clean in person. 

Light as **** also!

Where can I grab a pair of Dolphins, size 11.5? Anywhere online still have stock?

I went to my local Footlocker last night and all they have was 10.5 and 11, salty.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance as always!

My local moms and pops had 50% off today, ended up copping the Suns for $82.50 :smokin .. I didn't plan on gettin them until they went on sale, but at that price no way I could pass them up .. Dolphins should be here on Monday, I can't wait!

can't believe penny v dolphins are a GR every store in my mall has them, seems like a lot of people sleepin on them with all these releases droppin

A GR!!!!
laugh.gif
No store around me had more than 24 pairs. They all handed out size tickets two days before and sold out. Where are you located?

No one around mid-michigan had any Dolphins in an 11.. Ended up going to Burn Rubber in Royal Oak, MI and get the Orlando's for $99 i think, in their 23min everything 40% sale.
nthat.gif
 They had a 10 but no 11 in dolphins though 
indifferent.gif

[COLOR=#red]Ok... le chick smudged mine a bit tonight... bah...

I'm newer to collecting shoes. (bought Boots for forever long now)... They clean differently. Tried google but they don't have specifics on Penny Vs.

Can someone either tell me or point me in the right direction to clean them? thanks NT.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
HOH in Mesquite, TX had the Dolphins in an 11. I tried them on and everything, but I don't know. I still wasn't convinced. I hope I don't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom