OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Went to my local nike factory and found these:

Weird because that outlet never gets anything other than running shoes.

Also got em for $32 :smokin

Anybody have any info on the black bottom on these?

These are a awesome come up. I never see samples in my size. even though 9 and 13 are the sample sizes made. In 20+ years I've had zero luck. That is a super score and that price...lucky summumma....haahaa

Found the Cloaks still sittin a few weeks ago for $160 even and City Gear had a buy one get one for a dollar spring sale where I went half wit my potna and got the Orlandos for about $55!!!

Cloaks came in today..

I'm good now. The only Penny V's I wanted.. :nthat:

For those on the fence about the Crimsons.. I say get them. They look amazing in person. I like them better than the Cloaks. Both sick shoes though..

After 6 months of searching, almost getting scammed, dealing with flakers, the search is over.  I finally got one of my grails!

Found a nice deal on eBay and jumped on it.  Guy only had 4 feedback so I was a bit iffy, but couldn't pass on the price.  Glad he was legit.

Now I can take a break from shoe collecting for a bit (we'll see how long that lasts lol).

These shoes are a beauty.  One of 2 Penny V's that I would pay over retail for.

Pics below:

After 6 months of searching, almost getting scammed, dealing with flakers, the search is over.  I finally got one of my grails!

Found a nice deal on eBay and jumped on it.  Guy only had 4 feedback so I was a bit iffy, but couldn't pass on the price.  Glad he was legit.

Now I can take a break from shoe collecting for a bit (we'll see how long that lasts lol).

These shoes are a beauty.  One of 2 Penny V's that I would pay over retail for.

Pics below:
Good stuff brotha... patience paid off. enjoy those.

Only reason I didnt cop dolphins is I got speed turfs and lbj x's couldnt see myself dropping 3+ for 3rd shoe of same colorway....or atleast thats what wifey said if I didnt want ti wear those to sleep on sofa.

Saw size 10 cloaks on display at hoh mondawmin. Didn't ask about other sizes.

the one on eastbay looks like it got black bottoms instead of the gitd ones....are they the same as the cloaks?

Damn, if Villa had my size on those Orlando's I would be all over them. They would make a great workout shoe.

If someone sees a pair of Tour Yellows size 10 for similar price, let me know please. :\

See and i mentioned selling my cloak sz13 and some dude acted like i might barely get retail. Wore em once

And i realized im a sz13 and he was crazy. Seen two auctions of ones worse shape then mine end at 160.

But now imma hold em for trade bait. Same with my HGG

This failed restock shot the resell on those up fast

the one on eastbay looks like it got black bottoms instead of the gitd ones....are they the same as the cloaks?

you will get gitd soles. Some samples had black bottoms. no retail pairs had em. a few pgs back an nter picked up black bottoms from an outlet. Black bottoms are weak imo. gitd/clear looks waaaayyyy better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom