Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Apparently I entered the EQL raffle AND the discord raffle for the AMM air ships. Didn’t realize i paid twice until i saw 2 separate charges on my cc. Hopefully TWG will cancel/refund 1
That's not possible. Sounds like you entered on multiple TWG sites. The Discord raffle you get an invoice with the option to buy. TWG doesn't cancel or do refunds on raffles and probably won't even answer you. Their yours now (unless they run out of pairs packaging them and abruptly cancel your order with no explanation... which is common).

That's not possible. Sounds like you entered on multiple TWG sites. The Discord raffle you get an invoice with the option to buy. TWG doesn't cancel or do refunds on raffles and probably won't even answer you. Their yours now (unless they run out of pairs packaging them and abruptly cancel your order with no explanation... which is common).

I got an email saying that I won the raffle which I thought was the discord with the price, etc to be paid later. About an hour later i got another email saying congrats and then an invoice. I thought it was all in the same til i saw 2 separate charges.

Obviously my fault for not reading through everything but like someone else said earlier, you enter a bunch of raffles and hope you ONLY hit 1, or you get stuck with unnecessary pairs.

I got an email saying that I won the raffle which I thought was the discord with the price, etc to be paid later. About an hour later i got another email saying congrats and then an invoice. I thought it was all in the same til i saw 2 separate charges.

Obviously my fault for not reading through everything but like someone else said earlier, you enter a bunch of raffles and hope you ONLY hit 1, or you get stuck with unnecessary pairs.
Sorry man, that's unfortunately the risk. Granted, I already had a pair, but I stay out of EQL with TWG unless I am gunning for two pairs. With the Discord raffles they're only open for 2 minutes. If you get in, you probably will get an invoice. So I focus on having desktop notifications running on Discord to get in there and be done with it. Of Discord raffles I've entered I've won on 5/6 (only loss was the 9060 release a month ago and almost no one from Discord won those).

No i dont lol.

i got a 13W of the white 12s that i was hoping to sell/flip and ultimately get my size. Resell dipped so bad that i still have em.
I just got got with the Urawas AM1 release.

Gotta be careful with the EQL stuff even though I'm happy to see people who want the shoes for themselves actually win for a change.

I haven’t had an issues or any luck til now. Its all good. if i cant cancel or return then ill just off em somewhere

I just got got with the Urawas AM1 release.

Gotta be careful with the EQL stuff even though I'm happy to see people who want the shoes for themselves actually win for a change.

I really lucked out. Entered AMM within the first 10 minutes it was live. Said screw it, and entered APB like 20 minutes before it closed. Whiffed on AMM, hit on APB.

Patience paid off .. copped off AMM today. Joints are sitting hard up to an 11 (today obv) lol..

37FCF587-9567-4C27-B557-D335B7A20AE7.jpeg

Was gonna say, not if you're a 12. :lol:

Shhh where were yall at 10am.. :lol: they were publicly dropping. Unless I'm tripping I copped at 1002 with no que and for about 20-30 min at least all sizes were there.

I've never gotten anything from them so it was odd other than resale being non existent.

Shhh where were yall at 10am.. :lol: they were publicly dropping. Unless I'm tripping I copped at 1002 with no que and for about 20-30 min at least all sizes were there.

I've never gotten anything from them so it was odd other than resale being non existent.

I got lucky and hit on the APB raffle. I checked for shts and giggles at 10:03 and they were already gone. :lol:

Just heard back from AMM customer service. They are not going to cancel 1 of my orders for the collab restock. Now i gotta off 1 but not sure if resell is worth it

I hope you’re right. Im not trying to off em for a ton of money but id like to recoup my investment. Luckily/unlucky I’m a big footer so the resell price is what it is alot of time.
After your size is gone for sale might just post in the general discord twg chat that you have an extra pair. I got my first pair from someone’s extras

I'm on the verge of cutting off all this stuff and going back to only what I can cop in person, which isn't much where I live. I'm so sick of having to have a Discord server and a special raffle system, and 15 raffles I submitted to different stores that I have since forgotten about and may or may not be notified either way, and chasing after stores dropping random stock online, and twitter notifications. **** is draining as hell. Time to hybernate and just enjoy what I have and only check in here for random news and general release ideas. Gotta commit to all of 2024 (as a starting point) just supporting my local spot and maybe throwing my hat in on SNKRS as needed. Nothing else. For my own mental health.
It’s does get frustrating at times but try to find some legit sources!!!! Use you family that live in major cities!!!!

Select sizes..

Screenshot_20231024_201304_Chrome.jpg

Once again good looking out. I have been on the fence about them. I need a solid mint color shoe. I would have been nice if they had a pick up option since I live in the Dallas area and didn't have to pay for shipping

Back
Top Bottom