Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Unds today

IMG_3984.jpeg

Still a decent amount of sizes in stock

Still a decent amount of sizes in stock

Of course no 12
This smh no 12

I didn’t even want em honestly. Dude pic made me want em. Idk maybe it’s the laces but it sold me.

I didn’t even want em honestly. Dude pic made me want em. Idk maybe it’s the laces but it sold me.
Them laces were some unreleased foxtrot laces just a heads up they didn’t come with the kicks.

30% off with code SPOOKY30

People can say what they want about their choice in models but AMM does a good job with every model they collab on. Even on the ones I don’t want.

I could live without the preaged sole but they don’t take away anything from the shoe imo. Also air ships continue to impress me with price to quality ratio. Normal 1s retail for $180 and quality hasn’t been touching airships at all.
IMG_7470.jpeg
IMG_7469.jpeg

The box is dope. You can clean the pee off the midsole. Might cop if I can get the 10% off code and free shipping.

30% off with code SPOOKY30
Of course, almost every size but an 11. 👎

My pair just arrived. Comparing it to my first pair I feel like the leather is slightly softer. Otherwise pretty much identical. Maybe a little worse QC on this batch cause I got a nice glob of glue stuck on the leather next to the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom