Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

What the actual ****? GBNY and SolePlay loaded completely sold out, and Darkside Initiative put me in a neverending captcha loop after adding to cart, and now it shows sold out. **** this ****.

Well that was a goddamn joke. GBNY loaded sold out. Got a 12 in cart in Darkside, and never got past the captcha that they made me solve at least 12 times.

Creme321. $17 shipping. Went ahead and did it while awaiting a PayPal invoice from another place that said $165.

I gotta stop putting any effort into buying sneakers. This **** is draining. If Nike and these stores are going to make it this difficult, I'm just not gonna try. It is not worth it. All these backdooring-*** stores dumping their stock and all these hungry-for-pennies-*** resellers gobbling up everything they get a whiff of interest, and zero interest shown by Nike to actual get product into the hands of people who actually want to purchase them for themselves and wear them. **** them all.

For everyone that wants these, your best bet will be a restock monitor like drops.

And how does one acquire such a thing? I'm getting sick of having to have a long list of tricks and services and **** to buy sneakers, but I'm probably going to keep doing it. If you can provide any more information, please do. I don't see any app or site on a quick search.

And how does one acquire such a thing? I'm getting sick of having to have a long list of tricks and services and **** to buy sneakers, but I'm probably going to keep doing it. If you can provide any more information, please do. I don't see any app or site on a quick search.

It lets your create custom restock alerts based on keywords. And you can even tailor it so it’s just alerting you on your size. I’ve had to so long I don’t know the difference between the free account and the paid account, but I pay for it because as a size 11-11.5, my sizes are always the first to go even on non hyped stuff like airships. Even more so when things are on sale. Drop alerts take you straight to check out.

IMG_8901.png

Well, if anyone got their hands on an 11.5 or 12, or sees these pop up anywhere, let me know. Can't allow myself to pay resale when I've got so many other Air Ships I still need to wear, but I was really wanting these.

Nice, but not sure I care to support Whitaker Group. Customer service is absolute dog ****, charging for raffles, charging shipping and then not processing shipments for weeks, even regardless of the whole money laundering and backdooring stuff. Just waiting for Soulgoods joints to pop up elsewhere or resale to continue to dip and get back down to retail.

Back
Top Bottom