Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Both sites loaded with all sizes sold out except for 6.5, 7, and 13 and bodega was sold out of all after 1 minute

NO that is not remotely true. You were late. That is the answer.

I refreshed bodega right at 7 am and that's what it showed. I tried adding to cart the 13 but it was sold out at checkout. Then at 7:01 I checked darkseid and that's what it also showed as available, so yes it is what was loaded for me

I refreshed bodega right at 7 am and that's what it showed. I tried adding to cart the 13 but it was sold out at checkout. Then at 7:01 I checked darkseid and that's what it also showed as available, so yes it is what was loaded for me
You said: "Both sites loaded with all sizes sold out"

Which isn't a true statement.

Got as far as carting and now Bodega is taunting me. RUDE

cruel_bodega.jpg

I don't why but I'm just not feeling the "every game" pairs. Not impressed at all. Think I would've preferred the Nigel Sylvester pair that was initially leaked. Was disappointed when it was confirmed those weren't releasing. I'm still here for Air Ships in general though. Mainly OGish cws. Anyway sorry for the slight rant. Carry on lol.

What makes the NS pair that much better, the baby toe swoosh or meaningless Bike Air?
Yeah the mini swoosh was a nice spicy touch and I also prefer the grey suede eyelet panel as opposed to the blue. Also preferred the leather upper over the cracked suede/leather textured upper these seem to have.

Back
Top Bottom