Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

GBNY Tech Grey pair came in yesterday! I like em! Especially for the price 👌🏽

IMG_5371.jpeg

IMG_5375.jpeg

Man, been wearing these all night at work and DAMMMMN, I’m absolutely loving them! I’m a huge 1 guy, and these out of the box are as comfortable as my beat to **** 1s with orthotics in them. That PU insole is lovely, the shape of the toe cap hits right where my toes bend, and the collar lining and cushion is like ke a cloud around my ankle. So glad I doubled up on these because I’m going to wear them a lot.

78845C4F-2DB1-4347-8B02-BBEFF8939F60.jpeg

52979725901_d19bc17d09_b.jpg

Picked them up a few days ago and jeez, these are nice. It's got that leather smell like the one in those coach buses with the leather seats that make you wanna throw up. My right shoe must've been made by New Balance, 'cause look at the damn suede on this!

52979871644_f4f2e5218f_b.jpg

I personally think the Air Ships is a nice breath of fresh air (no pun intended) with how they've been from the normal AJ1s. The AJ1s are great without a doubt, but with the inconsistency of quality and the hype that it once had with them always selling out and it also being nearly $200 (if not) after tax, it just grew tiring. The Air Ships are relatively under the radar, they're cheaper, the quality has been consistent and have been good, the colorways are straightforward and simple, and they remind us of the old days (mostly) where we can go in, ask for our size, try it on, etc. The AJ1s do that now too, thankfully, but still.

Back
Top Bottom