Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

20231105_191519.jpg
20231105_191859.jpg
20231105_191031.jpg

Full size run of the black whites on SNKRS this morning. Every size available
Just noticed that too this morning.
I guess it's not moving well on Nike's end.
That or they made a tons and held back inventory to other retailers to sell on SNKRS.

$69.99 Corporates basically every size except 7.5 and 13. Grabbed a pair for my lady and figured at that price might as well grab another for myself

Wow. I can't believe they are sitting and on sale. I was on the fence until Centre had a sale and I copped. In hand they are fire

Wore the AMM airships over the weekend
Didn’t realize they had the same liner that 5s have

IMG_7765.jpeg

IMG_7764.jpeg

really like my pair. the midsole which is a bit much but overall a nice shoe.

had to swap out the insoles on my ships though. they're awesome feeling but just too thick for these shoes.

really like my pair. the midsole which is a bit much but overall a nice shoe.

had to swap out the insoles on my ships though. they're awesome feeling but just too thick for these shoes.

You can clean the pee off the midsole.

That is a nice little touch.

I always go up .5 in ships

Was just about to ask you if you wear an 11 in Jordan 1s. Been wanting a pair of Team Orange and I'm just waiting for the right price on the resale market for a pair (plan on customizing then). Good to know it's a definite .5 up. 👍

Was just about to ask you if you wear an 11 in Jordan 1s. Been wanting a pair of Team Orange and I'm just waiting for the right price on the resale market for a pair (plan on customizing then). Good to know it's a definite .5 up. 👍

I went the same size as my Jordan 1 high. The insole is thick. My toes were pushing against the leather on the medial side. Once I switched to a regular thickness insole, it feels exactly like my Jordan 1. But I always go 1/2 up on the Jordan 1 high.

Yeah most air ships have the thicker, better polyurethane midsoles, which make them fit tighter. I still went TTS, which felt fine when I tried them on.

This is why I size up.

Weirdly enough I’m also an 11 in 1s. I pointed out in an earlier post that the air ships have a wider but stubbier/shorter toe box than 1s do, and for me that translates into a crowded toe box in TTS

Size 11 lost and founds size 11.5 every games
IMG_6554.jpeg

IMG_6554.jpeg

I went the same size as my Jordan 1 high. The insole is thick. My toes were pushing against the leather on the medial side. Once I switched to a regular thickness insole, it feels exactly like my Jordan 1. But I always go 1/2 up on the Jordan 1 high.

Yeah most air ships have the thicker, better polyurethane midsoles, which make them fit tighter. I still went TTS, which felt fine when I tried them on.

For me, it's the length that is the primary concern (width is fine as I'm normal to narrow). If they are a tad shorter inside vs Jordan 1s, my toes will be pressed against the end of the shoe and that isn't comfortable. Plus, with my messed up big toe (broken several times so the knuckle has set at a weird angle) so I need wiggle room.

I always go back to when I got the Pippen Maestro IIs, the red all star game pair. Amazing quality. Leather is amazing on these (kind of why I kept them when I sold off most of everything else). Size 11 was okay but my toe was bugging me (almost touching the end). Ran back over to the mall the next day and swapped for an 11.5 and PERFECT! That little extra cm of room made all the difference. I feel the Ships may be like this as I see how short the toe box is vs a Jordan 1 tow box. 👍

I could make true to size work if i had too, but the 11.5 is infinitely more comfortable. ive gotten every other air ship in that size since the every games and Ive been good! unfortunately that 11.5 is always hard to get than the 11 and sells out faster

I guess I'm lucky that I'm a tad smaller than a TTS 11 cause I feel like Ships fit just about the same as OG Highs once they break in with what I consider my Jordan TTS 11. I wear a 10.5 in a lot of lows but own no 10.0's or 11.5's.

Actually I take that back, I have those Galaxy KD IV's in an 11.5 that definitely run 3/4 of a size small. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom