Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by higuy

I dont know if anyone mentioned it already, but having both colors side by side, the black solar red pair had a much stronger chemical smell/odor. it wasnt nauseating or anything, but it only came from the black pair. anyone else notice that? maybe it's the dyes used for the black pair.

I ain't hating on you bro, I love the detailed descriptions for the forum rather than most of the posts....but I gotta say I truly laughed out loud thinking that we are doing comparative scent studies on sneakers now.  But hell, smell your #%% off, they weren't easy to get.  

I dont know if anyone mentioned it already, but having both colors side by side, the black solar red pair had a much stronger chemical smell/odor. it wasnt nauseating or anything, but it only came from the black pair. anyone else notice that? maybe it's the dyes used for the black pair.

I ain't hating on you bro, I love the detailed descriptions for the forum rather than most of the posts....but I gotta say I truly laughed out loud thinking that we are doing comparative scent studies on sneakers now.  But hell, smell your #%% off, they weren't easy to get.  

My local spot that held a raffle just called and some dude salty over not being able to purchase the Y2s has filed a lawsuit against them and Nike. They want me to come in and sign some documents haha. SMH at cats getting like this over a pair of sneakers.

My local spot that held a raffle just called and some dude salty over not being able to purchase the Y2s has filed a lawsuit against them and Nike. They want me to come in and sign some documents haha. SMH at cats getting like this over a pair of sneakers.

Here's the pics, personally my pair had some defects.. Sum fish eyes on the soles I tried tompost a good pic so you all can see.. The alligator/snake print, is not even real, it's just really buttery leather that is cut out like print, IMO who ever paid 800+ for these just to have was NOT WORTH IT glad I got away with them off NDC for 260.00 Shipped
smile.gif

This pic was with the bad flaw they added

Here's the pics, personally my pair had some defects.. Sum fish eyes on the soles I tried tompost a good pic so you all can see.. The alligator/snake print, is not even real, it's just really buttery leather that is cut out like print, IMO who ever paid 800+ for these just to have was NOT WORTH IT glad I got away with them off NDC for 260.00 Shipped
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom