Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if anyone mentioned it already, but having both colors side by side, the black solar red pair had a much stronger chemical smell/odor. it wasnt nauseating or anything, but it only came from the black pair. anyone else notice that? maybe it's the dyes used for the black pair.

I dont know if anyone mentioned it already, but having both colors side by side, the black solar red pair had a much stronger chemical smell/odor. it wasnt nauseating or anything, but it only came from the black pair. anyone else notice that? maybe it's the dyes used for the black pair.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by yungone350

nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird

they look good to me, just low quality pics.

Burstey wrote:
Has anyone heard of anyone selling just the bag? I want that bag soo bad.

saw a few on ebay. not sure what they sold for though
juicyju wrote:
^ I would say that trade is in your favor. If you sell the grapes or Lebrons you should have enough with the 1200 to repurchase the yeezys. Really just depends how clean the infrareds are and how bad you want them

I was thinking that. pocket the money, flip the grapes and brons and wait Bro why don't you just rock tha plats man instead of going thru all that. All them jays you will be able to get easier and cheaperBro why don't you just rock your plats man you've already got them why chance dropping bass to get em backIf you plan on tryna buy em back why not just keep em bro and rock em that's what I'd do instead of having to repurchasefor the solar red prices to drop.

Infrared VIs are my grail jordans so when he mentioned those my eyes kinda lit up. I would be meeting dude in person though so I could easily deny the trade if they weren't up to par.

nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:
^ I would say that trade is in your favor. If you sell the grapes or Lebrons you should have enough with the 1200 to repurchase the yeezys. Really just depends how clean the infrareds are and how bad you want them

I was thinking that. pocket the money, flip the grapes and brons and wait Bro why don't you just rock tha plats man instead of going thru all that. All them jays you will be able to get easier and cheaperBro why don't you just rock your plats man you've already got them why chance dropping bass to get em backIf you plan on tryna buy em back why not just keep em bro and rock em that's what I'd do instead of having to repurchasefor the solar red prices to drop.

Infrared VIs are my grail jordans so when he mentioned those my eyes kinda lit up. I would be meeting dude in person though so I could easily deny the trade if they weren't up to par.

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Burstey wrote:

juicyju wrote:

Originally Posted by higuy

I ain't hating on you bro, I love the detailed descriptions for the forum rather than most of the posts....but I gotta say I truly laughed out loud thinking that we are doing comparative scent studies on sneakers now.  But hell, smell your #%% off, they weren't easy to get.  

I ain't hating on you bro, I love the detailed descriptions for the forum rather than most of the posts....but I gotta say I truly laughed out loud thinking that we are doing comparative scent studies on sneakers now.  But hell, smell your #%% off, they weren't easy to get.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom