Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped and thanks for answering.

Trying to get more pictures. Not even expecting to pick these up since I missed out on NDC a few months back.

If this deal does go down, I'll let you know what I traded for these.

Last edited:
Definitely get more photos. They look legit from that picture as that's how mine came factory-laced, but tell him to cut the filters. (Especially the feminine ones.) One major thing on replicas is that they haven't perfected the scales and Horus logo on the tongue...

Definitely get more photos. They look legit from that picture as that's how mine came factory-laced, but tell him to cut the filters. (Especially the feminine ones.) One major thing on replicas is that they haven't perfected the scales and Horus logo on the tongue...

a couple things i always get pics of are:

tagged/dated pics of inside shoe under the insole

tagged/dated pics of nikexkanye stamped text inside strap

Thanks.

I haven't really paid attention to this topic since I missed out on NDC so I wouldn't really know what to look for in the fakes. Appreciate the advice.

^ lulz.........Tomtn, the first yeezys came out in 2009, the second in 2012. ill let you come to your own conclusion as to a third release. i also will remind everyone of the rumors that were going around that kanye is done with nike after this release. guess we will just have to wait and see...

so some guy just paypaled me $1780 for solar yeezys i dont have......

if i was a dirty dude scamming wouldve never been easier

instantly refunded fam that $$$ my conscience wouldnt let me do something so foul to someone

Real or fake?

I got offered these for some trades I have aligned up.

i'm not going to go with the majority here and say real yet, but definitely get more pics....tagged pics....four things concern me..

1. the shape of the whole toe box area and/or overall shape looks off to me

2. the back of the shoe looks off by that pic

3. the seller sent u pics not showing the swoosh(swoosh is a big tell)

4. why does the color match these reps, almost to a T

jjty6r.jpg

here are some snapshots of my pair that i tried to match the angle of the ones in that pic....

^ there's no swoosh because that's the right side of the left shoe....same goes for the left of the right shoe

Last edited:
Need some help NT ,they look legit but I just want some opinions because I got these a while back and just incase they are fake I can still open a dispute with paypal before the 45 day limit passes . I've been seeing a lot of fakes that have been getting really good . Help is appreciated guys , thanks

Last edited:
Accompanied my brother and made a Looooooong trip to compete in the "Villa Re-Fresh" scavenger hunt in Chicago.

We entered trying real hard to be optimistic.

250 people were allowed to enter....

Started at about 8:30am and ended at about 10:30pm (including the announcing of the winners and purchases)

I know some of you guys will bring up how all that time invested is money and we could just have paid a re-seller and came out the same etc... But I did it because my brother missed out, is a broke student, and this was his last chance at retail. Wasn't going to let him make the trip to Chicago alone so I agreed to go with him...

About 150 out of the 250 registered participants ended up showing up the morning of.

The scavenger hunt consisted of 3 "Legs" (phases)

All had pretty challenging questions to solve.

After the 1st phase my brother and I were in about 60th place... :x :smh: :rolleyes

It was pretty challenging for Chicago Natives, so you can Imagine how it was for us Out of state people. There was also people there from Philly, DC, Cleveland, etc.

We both had a look of defeat when they told us that, lol. But I had already told him that before hand that no matter what we were not quitting. Didn't make that long trip to just give up... Kept it moving and trying.

As prizes they had a pretty good selection... Both AY2's, MV Lebron IX's, Concords, Various Foams, IV's etc... But EVERYONE was obviously there for the Yeezy 2's...

Met some good people and overall had a great time...

Below is what me and my brother got after a LOOOOONG day of work...

Ended up in 6th and 7th place overall. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Woke up this morning and had a DM from @paranorman telling me I won a pair of FOAMS! :nthat:

Great week so far so we decided to stay and party in the CHI until Sunday. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Sorry for the long read...

Last edited:
731balla, 2 pairs of AY2 and Paranorman Foams???!!! you lucky b*****d :tongue:

congrats btw

let me see that weirdwins winning pic

Last edited:
Congrats on the hunt and foams! One of my friends out in Philadelphia won the Villa one. He said he and his friend just teamed-up with another group and everyone was able to get a pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom