Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only sneaker snobs like us would be able to tell the difference....or care for that matter.

They are getting the colors down to a tee now. I wouldn't even bother trying to cop online. The market is saturated with fakes up and down :smh:

Last edited:
Wow thats by far the best replicas/fakes I've ever seen.. Only way to tell also is by touch & how they feel on feet. Scales do seem birdlike instead. Be careful gents these lookin mad official.

I only can spot them by comparing with my solar pair, it's SCARY, the only difference i could see is on the strap, on the KANYE_WEST & NIKE thing, in the back of the strap, is really bright when opaque in OG's and carved better than fakes, otherwise i couldn't find any other thing :S this is bad, because nobody could tell from distance if real or fake thing. GAME OVER X_X

damn those fakes look very close to the authentics! the ppl who make fakes are in full force for these kicks

Accompanied my brother and made a Looooooong trip to compete in the "Villa Re-Fresh" scavenger hunt in Chicago.

We entered trying real hard to be optimistic.

250 people were allowed to enter....

Started at about 8:30am and ended at about 10:30pm (including the announcing of the winners and purchases)

I know some of you guys will bring up how all that time invested is money and we could just have paid a re-seller and came out the same etc... But I did it because my brother missed out, is a broke student, and this was his last chance at retail. Wasn't going to let him make the trip to Chicago alone so I agreed to go with him...

About 150 out of the 250 registered participants ended up showing up the morning of.

The scavenger hunt consisted of 3 "Legs" (phases)

All had pretty challenging questions to solve.

After the 1st phase my brother and I were in about 60th place...
sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

It was pretty challenging for Chicago Natives, so you can Imagine how it was for us Out of state people. There was also people there from Philly, DC, Cleveland, etc.

We both had a look of defeat when they told us that, lol. But I had already told him that before hand that no matter what we were not quitting. Didn't make that long trip to just give up... Kept it moving and trying.

As prizes they had a pretty good selection... Both AY2's, MV Lebron IX's, Concords, Various Foams, IV's etc... But EVERYONE was obviously there for the Yeezy 2's...

Met some good people and overall had a great time...

Below is what me and my brother got after a LOOOOONG day of work...

Ended up in 6th and 7th place overall.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Woke up this morning and had a DM from @paranorman telling me I won a pair of FOAMS!
nthat.gif

Great week so far so we decided to stay and party in the CHI until Sunday.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Sorry for the long read...
Congrats man.  I know what you went through (I won the Philly scavenger hunt).  It was a LONG day but well worth it.

These fakes are really compromising peoples values. If I can't get the authentic issue then they weren't meant for me to get.

Pretty impressed by those fakes. That wooden box is a nice touch. Now it makes it even harder to spot fakes online.

those fakes are crazy... know a guy who got a pair, the most "off-looking" part to them is the box label :lol:

Pretty impressed by those fakes. Now it makes it even harder to spot fakes online.
Looking at that link to the latest "fakes", to me they appear to be authentic Yeezy 2s.  If you look at that websites other items for sale (for example the Concords), looks like they are using pictures of an authentic pair in their advertisement.  The pair of shoes you actually receive when they ship Sept 5th, will not look that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom