Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how these fit? I'm seeing both true to size and that you should size down. have my hands on 10.5 platinums, but I'm a 9.5 to 10 in size. Any ideas how to wear these if they're a bit big?

anyone know how these fit? I'm seeing both true to size and that you should size down. have my hands on 10.5 platinums, but I'm a 9.5 to 10 in size. Any ideas how to wear these if they're a bit big?

TTS on the sizing; wide toebox. 10.5 will defintely be too big on you.

^ dimez was saying they break in nicely tho, and get much more loose and comfortable.

how much have you worn your's?

^ dimez was saying they break in nicely tho, and get much more loose and comfortable.
how much have you worn your's?

Thats good to know. I've only worn my Solars 3 times, with Nike crew socks or these other socks that are thinner but the soles are thick. I've got them loosely laced too. They feel perfect when I have no socks on.

Oh and I can't for the love of god get the strap done up when my foot is in the shoe. Anyone else having this issue? I can have them done up and then slide my feet in but never the other way. Not that I want to have the strap done up cos then they are super tight, uncomfortable and look like they'll break. The design of the strap wasnt well thought out I don't think. Maybe it's just too short. Maybe I just got fat feet.. haha... I still love this shoe though.

Came up on a pair of gold lace tips,luckily Chad Johnson didn't want his bag that came with the shoe & he gave it to my boy,& he gave em' to me :smokin

Came up on a pair of gold lace tips,luckily Chad Johnson didn't want his bag that came with the shoe & he gave it to my boy,& he gave em' to me :smokin

was the Chad Johnson part of the story really needed though?

looks a little to similar to solars id like em to release a different color completely

The most hyped thread with the least worn shoe haha. Everyone is almost scared to wear these.

i know for sure they've had samples of the red pairs for awhile now. i thought it was just down to if they come to some sort of agreement on the release.

I could see a black/infrared pair not having the GITD sole.

And if that's the case, them being more readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom