Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah who the hell is pr? is it a joke?

well if you dont know, then you just dont got the plug..

if he says its a go, ITS A GO !!!!

photoshop thanks to showmeyourfeetheat.com -- go check them out for all your latest info.

Last edited:
who is PR?

who ever he is Lebron follows him, Kevin Liels follows him, SLAM Mag follows him, Def Jam follows him, & Clark Kent follows him

those are most of the big names

ill take a guess and says dude might have solid info

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

great things r looking ok if hes posting info then, hopefully pics will pop up soon of a third color

yeah who the hell is pr? is it a joke?

photoshop thanks to showmeyourfeetheat.com -- go check them out for all your latest info.

Meh. If thats what they end up resembling, then they'll be buns.

Hype will be through the roof, but that colorway is whack for this shoe.

they need to implement something fresh for the third colorway not a solar look alike, a tan would be a start

they need to implement something fresh for the third colorway not a solar look alike, a tan would be a start

Tan wouldn't be fresh either. We've seen that colorway on a yeezy shoe before.

The most hyped thread with the least worn shoe haha. Everyone is almost scared to wear these.
laugh.gif
 Word. I'm even seeing lots DS pairs of the first yeezy's come out the woodwork so I'm guessing these will be the same eventually as well. First release still holding that 900+ value tho

I think they will do another cw, maybe more than one but considering that the contract allows a new yeezy every 2 year, they can release the next colorways in 2013 . Just my opinion tho

the blocking of that colorway is trash on this sneaker

Have a look at the Yeezys on ioffer! I know they're fakes obviously but this may be where the rumoured colourways are stemming from...

Have a look at the Yeezys on ioffer! I know they're fakes obviously but this may be where the rumoured colourways are stemming from...

No... The Rumor is spreading from OLD LEAKED info of an actual INFRARED pair produced as a SAMPLE... Only a handful of people have seen them but the rumors have gotten stronger...

Last edited:
I just need another color way to come out so i can have another shot at getting a pair of platinums.

Black/red color way huh? Theyll be releasing same day as the Bred xis, bet. "Yeezys jumped over the jumpman." :nerd:

I just need another color way to come out so i can have another shot at getting a pair of platinums.

Black/red color way huh? Theyll be releasing same day as the Bred xis, bet. "Yeezys jumped over the jumpman." :nerd:

:x can you imagine the chaos if that happens...you want people to die? >D

Need advice for a trade, I'm NOT selling on this forum just asking for help.

I have the chance to trade for ds sz 13 platinum yeezy 2. I'm trading sz 13 lebron 8 sprites VNDS, sz 13 what the Kobe's VNDS, sz 11 GITD zoom rookies VNDS and sz 14 big bangs VNDS. Who is getting the better trade out of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom